Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2008.08.24 00:23


Title: Crazy


Because under ‘X-Mas’ quick new music arrangement, who is known as Jungmo with the exceptional musical ability

I performed ‘Lee Jung Hyun’s ‘Crazy’

Jungmo.. alone played the drums and guitar and different kinds of bass, settling everything himself

Me : Ya~ I will be doing a rock performance at the SM Concert with Horse and Danhobak

Jungmo : (-┏)Then which song will you be arranging.. <<>
Me : The rock version of Tell Me ㄱㄱ Give it a try
I connected my IPOD and went through songs one by one
Jungmo connected his electric guitar
Jungmo : (Jing Jing Jing Jing *sound of the electric guitar) Hum.. As compared to this, I think So Hot suits Hyung more
Me : So Hotㄱㄱ
Jungmo : (Jing Jing Jing) Why don’t we try with this first..
Me : If I sing So Hot, what happens if everyone thinks I’m a Wonder Girls fan?
Jungmo : Everyone knew it a long time ago (-_-) So Hot suits Hyung more..
Me : Ya we’re not singing U on that day, how about trying a rock version of U ㄱㄱ Can?
Jungmo : (Jing Jing Jing Jing) This.. How do you sing it alone;; You want to sing “Ni Hi”* again..
Me : The fist move filled with the spirit of “Ni Hi”!! Beok! Hmm.. How about (SNSD’s) the rock version of Into the New Worldㄱㄱ
Jungmo : (Jing Jing Jing Jing)Oh~ Will this be successful?
Me : At the starting, I will be having a sorrowful piano opening and also, I want to add in a violin ..
Jungmo : ㅡㅡㆀ For the violin, it has to be recorded alone then it’s possible;; If it’s like that, I’m afraid there’s not enough time..
Me : Ah get Henry to come and it’ll be fineㅋㅋ Call him and ask him to come~ㄱㄱ
Jungmo : I really;; How about using “다시 만난 세계 DaSiManNanSeGye” ..
Me : Ah! Kim Won Jun’s “넌 내꺼! 넌 내꺼! Nan NaeGge! Nan NaeGge!” I even know the dance for this song!!ㅋㅋ
Jungmo : (-_-)….Hyung, are you sure you can do it alone;; I need to arrange the music within this 2 days;;
Me : Then wait till after I sleep then do it!! First try it with a soothing tune and then change it to rockㄱㄱ
Jungmo : (Jing Jing Jing Jing) This song is Hyung’s type~ So we’ll use this then? * For reference As long as you give Jungmo the song’s title, he is able to play the whole thing out (-┏)
Me: Ah!! I said tell me!! How about Ji Nu Syeon’s Tell Me?! Tell meㄱㄱ
Jungmo : (-_-)….Who will sing the girl’s part then;;
Me : Soshi’s black mountain goat, Yuri ㄱㄱ
Jungmo : Tell me is Cool!!
Me : Hhm.. Should we get Yuri to sing then, this type of Cool music, it shouldn’t be a problem changing it to rock.. Right?
Jungmo : (-_-)
Me : Ah.. Am Jung Hwa’s version, I know all the dance steps to this song..
Jungmo : (-_-)
Me : R.E.F’s 고요속의 외침 GoYoSukUiOe .. I can sing this song very well too..
Jungmo : (-_-) <<>
Me : Ah.. Lee Jung Hyun’s Wa This is my killer tactic.. I’m impressive showing my fan..
Jungmo : Ah! Hyung! Crazy! Crazy! It suits Hyung the best! Crazy!
Me : Oh! So accurate! I know most of the actions for that song!! Ya That’s it~ Crazyㄱㄱ
So that was how Crazy was decided upon (-┏)
N.B * The part Heechul sang off-key the previous time.
Translated by
Credits;
LoveChul
Heechul refers to Sungmin as Danhobak(Pumpkin) and Siwon as Horse.
Keke, Heenim seems to make the people around him crazy as well.

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind