Current Life: Busy with Shooting

Ugh...I have been so very busy these last few days that I just wonder when I can finally get my much wanted rest.
I haven't died, you silly goose.
Anyway, I previously planned on making long and more detailed reports about the shoots I've been doing with my group of friends but it seems time might not be on my side at the moment.
So, briefly...

For my Audio-visual Technique final assignment. First outdoor location was at Orchid Garden, Perdana Lake Park. Truly enchanting place.
We were shooting for a videoclip to go with Lenka's "The Show"
Nadia and Akmal had generously went out of their way to bring us there.
Thank you very much!
Thanks also to Nee-san as credits to the photos go to her.

Second outdoor location for our Audio-visual Technique assignment.
Many thanks to Nadia and Akmal also for providing transportation to Botanical Park, Putrajaya.
Heaps of gratitude as well tu Syafiq who will also be appearing in our music video
It was a lovely day but all of us were dying from the heat.

I accompanied Rieya-chan to KLCC as she was asked to help with some classmates' Scriptwriting Movie. It didn't go so well as it rained but I couldn't say it wasn't totally unpleasant.

That night we had a photoshoot at Reiya's house for the cover of our Audio-visual Technique assignment. Something we did just for fun.
Thank you so very much, Rieya-chan. You have been very, very accomodating with my needs.

For my group's Scriptwriting movie, a total of 7 people filmed at Putrajaya. Many, many thank yous to A-kun who provided tickets for the cast and also allowed me to experience riding the ERL and Nadi Putra for the first time.
Unending gratitude also goes to the cast who, despite it being a weekend, still found time to join us. It was pleasant working among you guys. I hope that KFC feast was enough.

Second shooting for our Scriptwriting assignment. Got to meet back with Tan Sri and Tok Imam and Puan Seri. You know who you are.
Please continue working with us until the end. If our wallets permits, we'll treat you to Nasi Ayam and Teh Ais at the Mamak nextdoor.
=p
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next stop: Danau Kota

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind