Really Proud Somehow



"Don't worry, miss. I'll catch you."

~*~*~*~

So proud of managing to draw it as so >w<
It was originally in a day setting but somehow I tweaked and tweaked with the background, it became night and looked better that way.
Taiwan's hair was a bitch to do because it was flowing against her body due to the wind coming from behind her. I've always wanted to draw a pose like that. Seriously.
It was my new passion for thin linearts that troubled me a lot but I went through it anyway.
Took 3 days on and off but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Hey, it has a decent background at least. I always fail at those.

Textures are all my own. Clouds are default option in PS CS3
Do not reupload, distribute, use without my consent. All copyrights belong to their respective owners:

Taiwan, Italy (c) Himaruya Hidekazu
Art (c) Feshnie

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind