Ni Jyu Sai


Ni Jyu Sai is 20 years old in Japanese.
which soo happens to be...my age currently.

I've actually been expecting a rather somber birthday with late and awkward wishes as well as spending most of it reminiscing about being a teenager.
So thank you so much to those who have wished me Happy Birthday
and have given me early birthday presents that I had never expected to get.
Thank you~!
Turning 20 is nerve-wrecking due to all the implication I have made it hold
so there is no other words than Thank you that I can offer now for easing my heart.
.
.
.
.
.
Arigatou, Terima kasih, Grazie, Danke

5 thoughts:

Sharifah 1:05 AM, January 04, 2011  

Aww, why so sad? At least now people can't argue that you're too young to do stuff, right? Right?

Ah. And I'm turning 18 this year...

Unknown 12:55 PM, January 05, 2011  

Lol yeah~
I had planned on being a bit sad...since my age will now start with a 2...
...but somehow everyone is making me so happy @A@

Lol yeah~ You'll finally be able to do stuff! like buy cigarettes. I doubt you will though but eh...

Sharifah 9:31 PM, January 05, 2011  

I can't even tolerate cigarette smoke. I cough at the slightest whiff of the nasty thing.

Unknown 11:02 PM, January 05, 2011  

I know what you mean but when you mentioned turning 18, I was reminded of my sister who - after turning 18 - told me excitedly, "Hey, I can buy cigarettes now!"

Of course, she didn't buy it in the end.

Sharifah 11:49 PM, January 05, 2011  

Don't you need to be 21?

Oh wait- that's for alcohol. I really don't see the up side of being 18 now...

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind