My website

k-aini.com


It's my very own personal website~! Am I hipster yet? Please check it out!


I bought the domain for my portfolio class so now I can enjoy it for one whole year. Who knows, maybe if I have money, I'll buy it for another year when it finishes ^^


Originally it only included all my portfolio works but I just finished re-designing it to add a special page for Cicak Goreng Productions to replace the old blog link and I even went with my initial plan to go grayscale.


Give it a try and send me some feedbacks. It'll help me a lot to know where I can fix it to be more user friendly. Ah, but I'm not really a master in Dreamweaver so there's still a lot I don't know how to do.


I'll soon update the "Current Project" page in the Cicak Goreng Production site to show progress on my final project. If you guys don't know yet, I'll be doing an animation called "Do Not Stay Outside During Maghrib" that was written by May-chan and was illustrated by me.


I'm still thinking about whether I'm going to make it a flash animation or frame-by-frame animation but for now I have to get the script and storyboard done first. I don't know if I'll do the voice myself or ask help from my friends. I don't even have a mic. Welp.


I'll be working on this alone too so it's quite a challenge this time around. Wish me good luck, okay? ^^;;

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind