A Step in Education

mood: thoughtful

Today...
Once again,
faced with the decision to chose the future we want.
I have decided on the course of studies
yet,
the question remains...
To become what?
Furthering studies in Multimedia...
Creative writing...
Social studies...
I want to do all that
It is what I enjoy
But still...
What occupation will be presented before this uncertain lady?
Wondering about this at this age...
I should have thought about this long before....
T_T
Yesterday...
After dancing in the shower at the dorm...
...away from public humiliation...
Thoughts strolled through this airhead...
How many dances do I know?
So the list begins...
WG's Tell Me...86%
WG's So Hot...70%
WG's Nobody...52%
SJ's Tic-Toc...85%
SJ's Miracle...25%
SJ's Haengbok...12%
I know so little...
I want to learn more...T_T
Next year...
Planning to do more SJ dances
...like Don't Don
...Marry U
...U
...Dancing Out O.o...
I will try harder!
.
.
.
.
.
Before SPM...
I still want to do WONDER GIRLS' NOBODY
T_T

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind