Anime Audio Actor and Actress

mood: okay


So…
During our stay to fight the baddies…
I was presented upon the chance to watch anime to my hearts content
With the help of Animax…
I managed to catch up with the latest anime activities around
I was ecstatic about being able to hear japanese again

Lucky for me, うえきの法則 (Law of Ueki) is currently being aired.
I switched to the Japanese language even before the anime starts and definitely felt like melting when 朴璐美 (Paku Romi), who was the seiyuu for Ueki, spoke. Honestly… she has such strong vocals and has been my most favorite since I began taking interest in seiyuus.


Recently though, a seiyuu has captured my attention

斎賀みつき (Saiga Mitsuki), she seiyuus for ディー・グレイマン Debitto, 鋼の錬金術師 Maria Ross, ゲットバッカーズ -奪還屋- Makubex, 今日からマ王!Wolfram, うえきの法則 Robert Haydn as well as R.O.D The TV’s Junior.
The anime that made me notice her was surprisingly not the more well known one but 隠の王 (Nabari no Ou) in which she seiyuu as the dying and emo-psychotic Yoite
To me, it’s weird because Yoite says very little in my opinion but I guess it captured my attention because I really thought a man did his voice. I guess I’m a sucker for male-voiced woman
Other than Paku Romi and Mitsuki Saiga,
I also adore these other seiyuus:
-小林沙苗 (Kobayashi Sanae)DGM’s Allen Walker, DNAngel’s Fukuda Ritsuko
- 釘宮理恵 (Kugimiya Rie)FMA’s Alphonse Elric, Nabari no Ou’s Rokujou Maharu
-石田彰 (Ishida Akira) Naruto’s Gaara, DNAngel’s Hiwatari Satoshi
-櫻井孝宏 (Sakurai Takahiro)DGM’s Kanda Yuu, KKM’s Shibuya Yuri, FFVII: Advent Children’s Cloud Strife
-竹内順子 (Takeuchi Junko)Naruto’s Uzumaki Naruto, HunterXHunter’s Gon
-杉山紀彰 (Sugiyama Noriaki)Bleach’s Ishida Uryuu, Fate/stay night’s Emiya Shirou, Kuroshitsuji’s William T. Spears

Now that I look at it closely…
A lot of the seiyuu I listed were major characters but I guess that’s what makes it special.
My favorite is still Paku Romi-san as she has a very unique voice that you can identify easily and I think she is also a beautiful woman.
But…hmm…
I listed the characters of other seiyuus but I didn’t list hers did I?
Paku Romi-san seiyuu as:
- Fullmetal Alchemist’s Edward Elric
- Law of Ueki’s Kousuke Ueki
- Bleach’s Hitsugaya Toushiro
- Naruto’s Temari
- Kuroshitsuji’s Madam Red
- Gakuen Alice’s Hyuuga Natsume
- Digimon Adventure 02’s Ichijouji Ken
- Shaman King’s Tao Ren
-Princess Princess’ Shihoudani Yuujirou
-NANA’s Osaki Nana

I got to hear her voice the first time in Fullmetal Alchemist. I think I might be a bit biased since my all-time favorite anime character is Edward Elric but let’s not get in depth with that.
.
.
.
.
My imitation of her sucks though T^T

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind