Reaching a New Age

mood: happy




Recently…
I turned a new chapter in life…
Helpless against time’s race
On 3rd January…
I had to face the reality that I was 18
While all my other dongsaengs of 1991 are still…
Though this…
I still feel like 15
A person my age should be outside
But taking my interest into account…
I should make something out of this life
Ah…sshi…
Happy 18th Birthday, Aini.
On 2nd January…
The cake was already taken out
Unnie had bought chocolate cake
My favorite.
On it was the writing:
“Juhachi no Tanjoubi Omedeto”
Words that I chose
With festivity rivaling new years, I got my loudest and most memorable birthday song
With a stupid grin on my face…
My siblings…
My beloved siblings presented me with presents
I opened them with deliberate care
Ijah unnie and Hafiz
oppa gave me broches and a birthday card
Intan unnie gave me a fluffy pink handphone strap
Kerun unnie gave me a handphone pouch with a golden embroidery of the word ‘Princess’
Wahida-chan gave me a black wallet that I use now
After the celebration…
I took out a gift given long before 2009 arrived.
That person had given me a necklace as a birthday present
Fiza-chan gave a sweet e-card
And my young prince…
He wished me Happy Birthday.
Later on, Opah gave me pocket money that I have yet to use.
The best birthday present though…
…and most expensive…
Was eomma’s birthday present.
She paid for my driving lesson class as well as gave me my phone number
The amount, going above RM800…
It’s my most expensive birthday gift ever
.
.
.
.
.
.
I intend to do well with it.

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind