And the Verdict is...

mood: amazed


SPM results were out yesterday!
A few days prior to the event, I was changing moods from being my happy, gulible self to anxious, depressed self in two seconds flat everytime anyone mentioned about the upcoming doom.
Oh sure, they were all reminding me
but,
After discussing with the LotD that resides in the small hikikomori shrine for pests, everyone had set their hearts to scarring me for life with constant repetitions of
"The results are coming out this Thursday, right?"
I WASTED MICROLITRES OF SALIVA ANSWERING THEM!
The day finally came though...
And I grew more anxious that morning
I vocally said I wanted to go early
but deep down...
I wished they'd post it online...
I'm an introvert person
Naturally, I 'd think that.
Due to a few unforeseen events, we got there over an hour of the planned time.
During the drive from home to my old school
(I miss you~~ oh my school~~)
we passed a few schools
and I grew continually anxious at the sight of many formal shirts
In my head, I'm thinking
"Who the hell wants to keep wearing their uniform?!"
Because...my uniform was the one thing I totally didn't miss.
On the outside though,
they see me trembling and whining about my half-hearted delusions.
"I'm going to sue them if they won't let me in"
...was what I said.
Even in my mind, I swore to myself I'd really do it.
Thankfully, no one jumped out of the greeneries the moment I stepped in the school grounds.
I've got no money for lawyers, seriously.

I saw a lot of people I recognized
(obviously, considering we all share the same grade and school -_-;;)
the first place we stepped to was the place allocated for my class.
I greeted my teacher nervously
and she told us to sit down for the headmaster's speech.
I found the above cluster of friends and sat with them.
Being the troublemakers that we are, none of us wore any of the school's formal clothes.
In my head, I'm singing, "Hah! Take that headmaster!"
But I'm not feeling anything about that exclamations
Conversations took place and the headmaster delivered his speech and congratulated those who got passing results
for those who failed something, he failed to mention.
I saw my young prince walk by and spotted him with his clusters of friends but I didn't approach him though.
I'm a shy girl.


And so...
The results were revealed!
Everyone flocked their respective classes and took what they needed
After my results were handed to me, I immediately left the war zone.
My anxiousness got the better of me
and all I wanted to do was sit down, take a deep breath and shred the paper
yes, shred the paper.
Because I was sure I would be depressed for a lifetime if I didn't do well in something I like.
But, nee-chan was there and she took a picture of me with the results I hadn't seen.
People who knew me and left the warzone already, asked to see my results as well
but I didn't show them.
I couldn't show them


So, I sat down and stretched out the paper.
It read:-
Malay language: 1A
English: 1A
Islamic Studies: 3B
Mathematics: 1A
Add Maths: 8E
Information and Communication Technology: 1A
Physics: 5C
Chemistry: 6C
Biology: 3B
English for Science and Technology: 1A


To tell you the truth, I was confused at first
I was like, "huh?"
Then my gears kicked in and I realized...
I HAD DONE MUCH BETTER THAN I HAD EXPECTED!
and relief washed over me like waves crashing to aged boulders.
"Aaaaaaaaahh...."
Wow, poetic moment there.
May(above pic) did more well then me naturally
It seems I'm constantly overshadowed by her even when both of us got the same amount of 'A's
But I'm happy, she's confused and that's all that matters
Let's say it again!
"Aaaaaaaaaahh..."

After that, I departed from school and kept reminding nee-chan to go to a nearby mall.
I went there and bought Gintama vol.2 and vol.3 at a PC games shop.
Nee-chan got possesed by the day's festivities and bought me vol.4
kya~kya~ arigatou nya~~

and then we went to eat at a decent air-conditioned place where the food price didn't seem like the food was cooked with petroleum.
Petrol price has decreased but these stuff still happens.
I ordered for fish burger and carbonated drink.
Aneki told me to strike this pose(above pic) and I did three tries before this picture received a passing grade.
Three years ago, I never thought aneki would give pics grades.

I got 6 'A's! Yatta!
Me and aneki.
Notice the fast food restaurant background.
Well air-conditioned but lacking service~


Me and nee-chan
No...that's not my handbag.
It's aneki's
After we filled our stomachs and I ate like a glutton, we left our seats and returned home.
I was tired out just from being anxious.
Later that evening,
after I had returned from a tiring driving lesson,
my young prince called me...
and we talked lengthily...
That made my day >///<
On an unrelated subject,
Super Junior released their third album, "Sorry Sorry" on the same day but no one has posted the MV at youtube yet so I'm still waiting.
The dance step has already been leaked through the net and it looks quite taxing.
All in all, I have to collect money first if I want to buy it.
Super Junior Hwaiting~!!
They will be performing their comeback today at Music Bank
.
.
.
.
.
I also have to do well in my driving test this 23rd!

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind