Local Poster Book

mood: wonderful
mood pic from behindinfinity
picture of: merkymerx





Yesterday...
At the mere price of RM4.50,
I bought myself a local Naruto Poster Book that should have cost RM12
But I didn't know that when I bought it.
I prayed that it wouldn't disappoint me.
And it didn't...
by much.

Here's a little collection of some of the pics that I like in the book.
I preferred if there were a lot of manga-verse posters
but you gain some you lose some,
...as the saying goes.

I absolutely love this picture of Yondaime!
I've never seen it in the net so I was quite captivated.


It seems there's a lot of KakaIru hints throughout the book but I like this.

Naruto girl power!


A good solo one of our troublemaker: Uzumaki Naruto!

More KakaIru hints! 0.o!!

I like this a lot because Neji is smiling in here!
Kya kya~

This time, it's Sasuke smiling that makes me like this.
Truthfully, I don't favour Sasuke very much but he looks cute with a smile.

Itachi-aniki!!
No...he's not with the yakuza...-_-;;

A wacky poster of them! Even Sasuke!
No...I didn't doodle on them

Manga-verse Naruto.
It's posters like this that I like.
I like how Kishimoto Masashi draws it.

Sensei-tachi!!

Naruto harem! Eh...no..that's for girls,ne?
But it's what came to mind the first time i saw it.

Chibi Naruto-tachi!

Uzumaki Naruto manga-verse!
I really like the colouring. That's why I much prefer the manga-verse posters.
I wish the poster book had more of these kind of posters.

The group that ran after Sasuke-teme! Manga-verse
*kyakya-inginthebackground*

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind