The Life Awaited and Awaiting

Text Color
Gahaha~ if Kanda says this to me, I'll slump from my chair and eat my dinner under the table.
Random animanga update:
I bought D.Gray-man volume 12!
*fangirl squeal*

Yatta minna!!!

Internet~~~~~~~~!!!!!!
*goes crazy*
I've so missed you so much that every waking hour was spent thinking how I could improve my graphic abilities.
It's partially true.
Partially, because I think of other stuff too. It's impossible for me to be concentrated on one thing for too long. My mind won't make it. Kekeke.

I'm not sure if this entry will be a long and draggy one as I'm just spontaneously writing down my thoughts. So be prepared.
Like most people around me know, recently I moved to my country's capital city to further my studies. I'm taking a multimedia-oriented course so I'll be facing a lot of monitors in the future. I can already tell that it's a hard and exciting road in front of me.
The me that is currently writing this has still not gain confidence in her own work so I want to improve myself to the point where I'll be able to show some random stranger my artworks and beam proudly when my art is complimented.
This is a feat for me. It truly is.
I have low self-confidence and I have seen art and works whose qualities are a hundred times much better than me. Aiming low has already become impossible for me. If I still can't reach that point where I can stand on the same stage, the same level, as those whose works impressed the hell out of me, I won't be satisfied.
Reaching that very goal is the biggest challenge I'm facing.
Transportation difficulties, roommate behaviors, daily needs, the dog that is tied outside every morning; those challenges are very slight.
Though the dog really makes me worried.
I will do my best in the future.
I'm sorry for constantly worrying everyone. Please bear with me.

Living here, in this big concrete jungle, has been very eye-opening to me.
Various kinds of people live all around the world but somehow, the slight differences in them around me, becomes more prominent the longer I stay here.
The facilities provided by my hostel is still in progress so I don't have much reason to stay home and get down to drawing. My elbows hurt from pressing on the mattress for too long when I draw on the bed. My feet also start losing blood when I hold it in the air, having to reduce my body length to accommodate the bed. The study table has yet to arrive but the warden has taken note of this. Thankfully.
Currently, I'm attempting to get to know the city much better so that I know where to find the stuff I want. I might not remember them by name but when I walk down the path, I'll know where to head to.
Since my transportation is just my legs, the bus and LRT, I'm thinking I won't be able to show okaa-san around if she comes here. Huhu~

Just to soothe okaa-san's feelings, I'm eating well. The food I consume isn't junk mostly. Sal, a roommate, even mistakenly thougth I am forbid from eating maggi so no one is sharing it with me.
T^T
Oh well.
I've also refused offers of bread and milo in the morning. I'm eating biscuits to get some energy to hold till lunch. I'm drinking lots of water and spend above RM5 every day for meals.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm missing home, trust me.

3 thoughts:

revival 1:29 PM, June 12, 2009  

I am glad u r adjusting well there. Life is what we made it to be. We r the one making the choices...so choose well. Don't forget reading the Quran. Remember how my Quran looks like when i was studying? It means that i use it a lot for my guidance to make my choice. Look how my life turn out to be.. u will get the same if u make the right choice. Do me proud and the most important thing, do urself proud. U decide the price to urself and not others. The sky is the limit to those who work hard and smart. Luv u OKASAN

Just_najmiE 1:42 PM, June 12, 2009  

ainiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huahuahuahua.. so missing you..
I so agree with mum a.k.a. Oka-san.. the sky is the limit.. and don't worry, you'll past the whole stage of missing home as soon as class starts.. you'll be busy with work and what not.. good luck!!!

revival 9:23 AM, June 15, 2009  

We did talked with MAe at the kenduri. She will be going to Penang Matriculation but if she gets the place at the MOE for teacher training, she will eave the matrics. Pity her because after the kenduri she will make the final preparation to go to Penang the next day. We wish her well and told her that you are enjoying the new place. We are excited to hear about the dawning of a new era in feshnie's life...the adventure and the trail of wisdom that you will acquire as u meet many challenges in life. Do take care in the concrete jungle there and watch out for the poops as well :)

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind