Petronas Bridge Adventures!!

On the 13th of June (as stated in most of the pictures present) Aneki and her husband brought me to the Petronas Twin Tower

Even around 7.30AM, there was already a lot of people lining up for the ticket.
The pic above, was sometime after Hafiz-oppa decided the toilet was a good excuse to abandon ship and get out of line so that all three of us didn't take over unnecessary space that could have been used by other people.
Well, that and the fact that he wasn't planning to get on the bridge.
Shigoto, shigoto.

With hours to pass before the ticket counter opened, Aneki felt that this time was best filled with taking pictures.
"THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE"
It was a tiring book to carry around and I am slightly miffed that even through the slow traffic, she had barely read two pages.

The reluctant poser: me
I really wasn't in the mood for pictures.
Aneki put all her heart into pouting though so I gave in and did a half-hearted pose
Looks good.

The preliminary ticket
What? No, I don't know what it's called. You just get it if you behave once the line starts moving.

Hafiz-oppa randomly took photos from a less busy sight.
The line was already moving at this time.

Random snap of Aneki. She looks good in this one.

Gosh, Was I looking at something disturbing somewhere above his shoulder?
I definitely have the face for it

Tickets! YATTA!

The black pass they let us wear matches so well with my attire that day that it made me feel proud.
*beams happily*

Photoshop would've made this look better
T^T
This is when Aneki was disturbing my information collecting to take a rather random picture of me.
The sun seems to be at the wrong places.
Hurr.

Here is Aneki trying to magically stop the traffic.
pfffft
I'd give up yullen if she'd managed that from where we were.

Aneki posing.
Gyu~ gomen ne, Aneki. I wasn't really feeling like a photographer that day.

Blurry view.

Yosh, this is what the blurry view wouldda look like.
It gives a nicer feeling when viewed in real life.

Aneki.
Lighting sucks. View was great but hidden
*looks away guiltily*

Thinking of what to eat for dinner.
Aneki had nice perspective that day.

World peace, yo!

Aneki looks like she's about to lecture some random brat.

Hmm...maybe I'll have somwthing light for dinner.
Oh look! Tourists!

For randomness sake, here's Super Junior's Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun:-
--


It...doesn't have anything to do with the post but...just for randomness sake

That looks like such a half-hearted peace sign.

I felt awkward getting my picture snapped by this guy working there but he offered to take a number of photos of us.

This turned out as the best out of the three that the guy took.
Maybe we should've imitated the Gee dance or something.
I felt so awkward that it shows.

The sign that Aneki wanted
"PETRONAS Twin Towers Skybridge Visit"
I was so reluctant to give

The blurry peace that Aneki managed to snap before I hopped off the escalator.

Dunkin Donuts!
Please ignore the completely disturbing mannequin in black at the right corner of this picture.

Burgers iz dinnerz!

"Did they properly chopped and mince the meat?"
Here's me in deep contemplation

The day had been long
We didn't just go to the skybridge. I'll update the other day's activities in another post
.
.
.
.
It's rude to take pictures of people sleeping

2 thoughts:

revival 5:45 PM, June 26, 2009  

Wow...i can see that u were enjoying urself. Wish i m there. How come all of u r up there xcept for me and wahida? Not fair ;)

Wahida K 8:07 PM, June 28, 2009  

wow.....nice coat......sejuk sgt ka kat atas tu?kak aini ngan kak ijah saja ka pi?abg hafiz kerja ka?hohohohoho......kak aini dan lagi noh tangkap gambar dalam org ramai tu......kak aini tangkap gambar guna apa?kak ijah kainda look weird youknow?

anyway.....i miss you....muahhh....
and i'll pray for your health.....
come home early ok?huhuhuhuhuhu......

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind