Contest aru ka?

A Sister Blog – with literal meaning, mind you – is hosting a contest with a grand prize of a Nokia E72 voucher worth RM100. For more information regarding that, you can read it in her blog: [My Great Life]

Of course I’d have a picture with her. She’s my sister
So, about her blog [My Great Life] which, in its earlier days sported a fangirl banner that looked like this:

I so totally know this – because I’m the one who did that banner for her

Has now developed a more confident and self-indulgent air. Self-obsessed, meh. Same thing. The one thing I have recently liked about it is her quirky senses and funny lines.

The time I don’t like it is when she’s having problems with some bloody idiot and posting emo somethings that probably ruined some kind-hearted follower’s day. It hasn’t been happening recently and lets hope the fun entries continue for a while.

An irking quality that is both humorous and bothersome to me is her entry naming ability. She says it’s a trend to attract readers; I call it down right deceiving people. Thus far, it seems, I’m the only one troubled by this so it’s probably a lost cause right from the beginning.
But of course. To rub salt on my scarred skin


The good qualities of the blog – as I’ve felt that I’ve badmouthed it enough – is that she sometimes writes stirring and motivational entries. She also recounts the wonderful experiences she has been able to go through. She has met people whose names you’ve read off of newspaper and did things that are not only beneficial to her. To have her share those experiences with us – people who probably would never be able to get that chance – is a blessing in a written disguise.

The good things don’t only stop there. My Great Life is a really good and lovable place to stop by and be inspired by. Thankfully, she does not really rely on bad sarcasm to make her posts interesting – something that I’ve sadly noted to be a trend among other bloggers. You can be funny, just don’t be mean about it.

About the owner of the blog: Najmie – often I respectfully call Kak kerun or mention on my blog as nee-chan – is a very outgoing and interesting person. She’s probably like a vibrant piece of cloth that even if you want to ignore, will always call for your attention. In person, she has an aura that never cease to make me obey her, albeit grudgingly. She’s strong – both physically and mentally. As for emotionally; well, she’s still a woman no matter how you look at it.

She has a lot of influence on me and perhaps ever since I was a child, still crawling to remember the multiplication table, I have looked up at her as a role-model. Maybe it was the way she seemed to demand respect and her confidence was so overwhelming that I was swept away.

So far, I think I have given a biased opinion. She’s my sister sharing the same blood. I both love and hate her. Like every one of my siblings, she is special and I want everyone to love and recognize that.
.
.
.
.
.
Best of luck [My Great Life]!

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind