Bases and Musicals

The Japanese boyband KAT-TUN:

The Hetalia boyband remake:

...still in their base version.
SuFin are so badass >.>
It was a request by HikariKame on DA
It went something like this:

Song: REAL FACE by KAT-TUN

Italy: Taguchi Junnosuke [adorable and silly]
Sweden: Akanishi Jin [just odd]
China: Nakamaru Yuichi [normal, the oldest/mature]
Finland: Kamenashi Kazuya [sweet guy]
Spain: Ueda Tatsuya [easy going and adorable-romantic streak]
America: Tanaka Koki [they both rap and are funny]

I hope I got them all right.
I don't really know KAT-TUN so I was really nervous about doing this.
The vid I downloaded was also corrupted near the end so it gave me a lot of trouble when I wanted to take reference for their clothes...
*sigh*
Surprisingly, it took me around 4-5 hours to do that but I haven't added complete base colouring, shading, details and I think I'm gonna use a bit of texture this time around...

...

Enough about my crappy drawings!
Recently(not so very recent)
Shiro-kun posted something about Monoshitsuji at FB
it was on Senpai's wall but...yeah
So, I was like, "Ok, fine, maybe I should try watching it."
I did. On one episode and a half.
Curse you, internet.
Since megaupload video was being a sweet bitch, I decided to direct my Kuroshitsuji obsessions to Youtube.
Guess what I found there?

Kuroshitsuji Musical~~
:la: if there wera la icons here, I'd put a long line of it:la:

Now I'm a fan of Matsushita Yuya, who plays as Sebastian Michaelis.
He's on the short side but definitely bishie-material
*headwall*
His voice isn't like Ono Daisuke, it's quite high but I really love it!
I love every single songs he sang in the Musical, which wasn't much sadly.
My favourite would be 'Yes, My Lord.'
If I had an mp3 of it, I'd be listening to that song everywhere.

So, last night, while procrastinating on the above request,
I wiki'd him
asdlaksjdlasjdas!!
Kuroshitsuji Musical was his first stage debut when he was 19~
He did such a fine job of it!
Well, okay...he still does mistakes on stage but he's only human after all
My favourite mistake was the tablecloth trick!

Must...stop...fangirling...AAAAGGH!!
.
.
.
.
.
Can you tell how uninteresting my life is?

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind