Mein Gott Flash

Last Tuesday, in my Multimedia Authoring class, Aina-kun tinkered with my laptop and came upon my unfinished Mein Gott karaoke.
She was impressed, I must say and asked me a few things like:
How'd I make Prussia move, how did I insert the song, how did I time the words to fit the song.
I tried answering as best as I could and even offered to show how to her.

The unexpected came though when she suddenly stood up and loudly called for Ms. Xuan to see it.
I was very flustered!
The animations weren't right, the timing wasn't quite well and it wasn't even halfway done!
I tried in vain to stop her but she blocked me from reaching my laptop
The pains of being short!
and so, she showed it to Ms. Xuan
It's a bit like this:

It first started with a title flash "Mein Gott / Band version"
Before ^happens
With the same pictures, the words "It's fun to play alone" is revealed
"..." appears big and clear one by one

Then comes this

Ha. Ha!. The. Great. Me. Doesn't Care.
It appears one by one as well

One by one HAHA! comes to screen until a very big one covers the middle of the screen

"Let's Begin" appears
Himaruya originally drew a chibi!america but I retraced it to be chibi!Prussia

This is the first animation to appear.
Chibi Prussia appears from under below left screen, walks a bit forward and writes his name
Then he goes back.
I drew the animation myself, using lots of keyframes

Let the karaoke-ing begin!

This was from the third volume~!

Same here...most pictures are from Himaruya's own works.

Original picture by Himaruya was of Iggy
retraced to fit Prussia

Okay...I'm tired of screencaping. This was the other animation I did. It was of Prussia running from the left screen and dissappearing to the right.
There's more afterwards but...nah...
I'm too lazy.

So anyway, Ms. Xuan watched what I had done so far and she turned to me, asking, "Did you take Animation Technique?"
And I answered, "No."
and she told me she also taught Animation Technique and I should take it next sem.
W00t! Another semester with Ms. Xuan~! I can't wait!
I seriously like her class. I just do.
A few seconds later when I was just beginning to settle down and berate Aina-kun for getting me so flustered and anxious, Ms. Xuan came to me and held out her pendrive while she said, "Can you give me that vid? I like it. I might show it in (animation technique) class."
Can you imagine how I felt at that time?
I was speechless, happy, flustered, nervous, excited and pretty much just <333

On hindsight, it was all thanks to Aina-kun. She was rubbing it in my face BTW.
Haha...yes, thank you, Aina.

Real Face done.
And I found out I got Spain and China switched. Hyuhyu~
Ah well. Spain looks more in character with that pose...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I should finish that karaoke and never post it.

1 thoughts:

Khadijah 2:45 PM, September 04, 2010  

i want to see it when we get together this raya ok :)

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind