Lead Me

Oh....my mind's buzzing. I've had two mugs of coffee so I can't sleep. My hands are shaking due to the tiredness.
lol

Okay, truthfully, I'm on a distressing period here. I've got my final project due tomorrow (well, today, if you consider the time) and my whole team is sleeping their arse off while I'm trying to finish arranging all documents and designing our posters.

It's a recipe for disaster I tell you.

Still, I have myself to blame though. I hate that I can't trust my teammates enough to let them do the hard work, like compiling all the friggin documents and putting it in order. But it's not like I haven't tried and so far none of my close friends have shown me that they can lead enough.

Which, let's steer from the topic a bit, about leading...ffff----
I hate every leader that I've ever been under. Not even ONE steps up to actually LEAD my team EVER. At least not as far as I can remember.

I don't like being the leader (and for this project, I'm not) but I hate it even more when the leader doesn't. Do. His. Freakin'. Job. What the-

Take my leader this time. A guy, a close friend of a close friend. I'm on even terms with him. I can see that he's smart...but DUDE I wish he'd just start moving the team. No, he waits until we're 3 days due before he comes around asking, "so what's going on with the project?"

DUDE Start fucking caring already!

Okay, fine. Everyone isn't as uptight as me. They don't have sticks the size of eiffel tower up their arse but I really wish that anyone who takes up the leader role, would start to Freakin. LEAD.

No, it has to be me who sets up our group meeting date & venue, jotes down notes, construct the business plan, look up business ideas, come up with slogan, logo and name for our company, volunteers to compile and arrange completed works by other teammates and get down to designing while he goes around chasing after some random girl's skirt. Gott! Why do I work with idiots?

It's a good thing I have hardworking and enthusiastic teammates this time around. Ugu...I don't know where I'd be without them *cyber hugs teammates* Especially our financial manager~! Dio mio! I think I'd go crazy without her! I hate numbers and hate looking it up even more so she's my blessing from above or something.

Rieya-chan has been such good moral support too~ Truthfully, without her, the project wouldn't even get going. She's the one pressing us to start moving.
...
Yeah, I reviewed the workload I gave her and ended up fixing about 40% of it.
So my tired and annoyed mind is having trouble pin-pointing other good parts of her. Well, her enthusiasm is definitely remarkable.
.
.
.
Anyway, better get to that poster.
I have less than 3 hours to get it done

1 thoughts:

Anonymous 1:43 PM, December 15, 2010  

chaiyok2!!!

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind