As Expected...I got Busy

^This got rejected in class yesterday

I don't know how to say it anymore. My predictions last year became true. I'm super busy now.
This semester, I'm taking Creative Web Design, Essentials Business Communication Skill (English 5), Introduction to Database SQL, Digital Photography and 2D Animation. Out of all that 5, I want to excel in FOUR(4) of them.

The feeling is so different from last sem! Because we focused a lot more on business and arts, my eagerness to shine kind of went downhill. There wasn't really a subject I truly liked and knew I would enjoy.

But...

BUT...

This sem turned out as if it was making up for all of that by giving me a whole bunch of subjects that I like and was looking forward to learning (well, except for English)

Creative Web Design is a subject I'm looking forward to teaching me about html, xml and css. Also, my scriptwriting lecturer is teaching that and I don't know why but I'm thrilled at the prospects of learning under her again.
Introduction to Database SQL will allow me to understand the workings of Microsoft Access, which was a topic I had to skip in high school due to time limitations and damnit if I'm not interested in that. I've been dying to learn that since I was 17!
Don't even get me started on Digital Photography. That's like my second hobby after drawing! I'm really am hoping I get to develop my creative and artistic side (which, btw, I'm really lacking).
Lastly, 2D animation. It's ANIMATION, you guys! That in itself is exciting already.

And I have a platonic student crush on my lecturer (He's from Iran btw >w<). More reason to attend his class and give it my all! Before you go around pining me or joking about me having a crush on some guy, the feeling is totally the same as what I feel for Ms.Xuan.
It's like a deep respect+fangirling because they're so cute and seem so nice but I know are strict and make me want to do even better in my works.
Ah....I miss Ms.Xuan.
What is it with me and foreign lecturers? >.>;

Anyway, my 2D Sir told us to make a blog for our team. So here's mine:
1000words
It was originally supposed to be about yuumei's flash comic, '1000 words' but...as mentioned above...it got rejected. I made a new storyline though! Under the same title and it involves a lot of nekotalias~! Be sure to check that blog out for cute animated kitties >w<; Anyway, I wrote this to express how truly busy I've been lately. Last week, I was out EVERYDAY of the week. It was tiring, seriously. I couldn't even sit down to draw anything decent and I still haven't. This week even! I was free on Thursday and could finally get to doing some chores at home but ended up spending most of the time studying about the history of animation for our 2D individual assignment.
Good news~! Sir had told us that he would choose 3 people who did the best on the assignment to present about it next week. I was one of them! It is truly an honour and I really felt all my hard work had paid off. I thought I wouldn't get it because of the wall of text I put and that all my images were in the appendix. What a delighted (and nerve-wrecking) shock it was to hear my name among those chosen. Thank you so much, Sir Ahmad! I will definitely do my best for the presentation next week~!

I guess the excitement from getting my hard work paid off is still running through my veins.

Our Digital Photography class has also made improvements. The first assignment has been given out. It's about shutter speed (+aperture). Although it's due in three weeks, our lovely lecturer, Ms. Lis, told us she wants to see some of our shutter speed photos by next week.

So, Rieya-chan and I will be going out tomorrow to take pictures in the busy streets of Bukit Bintang. I'm thinking there will be a lot of action there that we can snap. I'm also hoping to do some light painting if we can because we'll be out till night.

I don't think I can get down to drawing anything decent until the end of the month. It's depressing but the feeling is mostly over-ridden by the excitement of learning MultiMedia again!

Remember what I said about wanting to take more pictures in my last entry? Yeah, Rieya-chan and I are planning on going to Genting Highlands to do a photoshoot we've always dreamed of doing. It's like one of our fantasies that can come true if we work hard enough. We haven't set an actual date yet and we're not financially well at the moment...but it's definitely on our minds.

Other than that, recently I can't stop listening to Kuromyu2 (Kuroshitsuji Musical 2) It's really captivating. Even Alan and Eric's song is enjoyable to listen to. Ah well...I'll find something new to listen to soon probably.
.
.
.
.
But I'm seriously tired to the core now.

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind