I Wanted to Update but Had a Hard Time Figuring About What

So while I think something up, look at this image of a defeated Grimmjow
0vo
I didn't know this guy was capable of looking like that since he always had that shit-eating grin on his face
(Oddly enough I always rofl when I see it)

This is what my current desktop looks!
Ah, I wanted to talk about this amazing series called Durara but I haven't gone and captured screenshots of it yet.
I've only managed to do a few sketches lately but I wanna draw more Mikado~!
And Shizuo. I love that guy!
W-well this sketch ^ is a really bad one of him but you get the picture right?
Ah, and Anis-chan said something like "Izaya-san is a professional troll. You either hate him or love him"
and what felt like the first time ever, I hate a cool bishie like Izaya.
When has something like that ever happened?
Well, maybe it's what I feel towards Sasuke but there was a point in time that I actually liked that Uchiha bastard. 
As for Orihara Izaya, it just went from 'I think I can like this guy' to 'damn this bastard should get kicked in the balls'
Ganbatte Shizuo-san! I know one day you'll be able to get to this guy!

1 thoughts:

Khadijah 9:30 PM, May 17, 2011  

ryu-san!!! izaya shizuo-san!!! :D

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind