Self Portrait in the literal meaning

I got very ecstatic today when I found out that youtube is working again on the TV so I played Hiimdaisy's Persona 4 comic dub over and over and over again.

It was pretty random but I took out my camera to get a picture of the working youtube.


As you can see above. Welp, messy house.

Lol, that was a weird moment in the story to capture of, but never mind.
Somehow, I was playing around with the settings to see which was okay with indoors. It's because tomorrow there will be Comic Fiesta and we're most likely to stay indoors.

So, it resulted in these:





I made use of the self-timer setting. It was difficult to have it stay static since I don't have a tripod but using a pail and my handphone, it worked somehow. That's why the POV is pretty low, I guess.

I also managed to play around with them in Photoshop. alskdjskldjals I don't know why but Photoshop suddenly decided to work again ;v; I'm so happy aaaaaaa-

There's like dozens more that didn't turn out good since I make such a lousy model but oh well

It was very unplanned, that's why I'm wearing just random clothes.
Maybe if I can do it again, I'll dress much better.

For now, these make appropriate profile picture on facebook.
Welp.

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind