A Dark Return

mood: expecting something


I returned home to a lifeless house
There was no electricity
All evening...
Without the computer's humming...
without the TV's blaring...
without the fan's whizzing...
without the feel of electricity running through the wires
Ourselves...
We also felt quite lifeless...
only sleeping our way into evening.
With a heavy head as I woke up late.
Cleaning my room in the heat
Sweat formed just from moving the papers
Kerun-unnie wanted to sweat more
So we danced to Nobody, Tell Me and So Hot
Ending up only Wahida and I
Sweating our way to fat burning
I hope I lost a few weights.
.
.
.
.
But I ate Maggie later T_T

1 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 8:52 PM, December 08, 2008  

sorry about da whole dancing thing..
hehehehe...
it wasn't my fault there was no electricity..

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind