Fretful Tale

mood: annoyed

'Comfort me, I'm breaking down'
The picture...
like a silent prayer for the moyashi to pat bakanda
saying...
"You still have to move on, I'll support you from behind."
Today...
Someone made me feel a number of negative feelings
I was reminded of a bad trait
that I had done
Somehow...
I offered sweet words to a person
awaiting a delayed confession
it did not come even when a prince arrived
was I to give up a bright rose for a dried up sunflower?
I was criticized
but he said it with a heavy heart.
So as to live easily
he asked me to hate him
I didn't for he was already like a dongsaeng to me
the moment a special bird delivered a confession
It hurt me...
what he had said
but it was not enough for me to isolate such a special friendship
Now...
I have to wonder about such a broken relationship
perhaps I was too blinded by the past
.
.
.
.
but now the future is brighter.

1 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 10:33 AM, December 13, 2008  

why but you babble in such a poetic way?.. my head hurts just to understand.. is this about the used to be dana or does it have something to do with your seobang or subang or what ever you call him?..

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind