Unnie's Long Awaited Wedding

mood: accomplished

이잫운니 and 하핏오빠's wedding passed two days ago
through mayhem and chaos
We all cleared up the house days before
Perhaps I’ve gotten manlier…
인탄운니 had to drive back and forth
Through 45 minutes journey
From her face I could tell she was near to losing her mind
Emotions overflow as the day neared…
엄마 went from good to bad news in a flash
Nevertheless she stood tall and accepting.
Our 엄마 of the iron fist!
Through the chaos of attending and greeting at the gate…
I await a young prince.
Even from afar, I saw him!
Hands that shook from nervousness and the smile that couldn’t leave my face
With a heart that beat faster as he approached, I couldn’t concentrate well.
I hope I look fine @_@
The highlight of the event…
행사의 하이라이트는…
行事のハイライト…

*All three words which mean the same -_-;;*
The sisterhood utmost cool performance!
Even wearing the appealing maroon dresses~
To our special 운니



Though we performed awkwardly and out of order…
운니…
Who was unwell, smiled at us
We did this especially for you~!
Feeling like shouting that, we all did our best
We didn’t rehearse much and…
This person…
In charge of the choreography…
I didn’t do so well…T_T
미안해요…
ごめんなさい…
I’m sorry…

아줌마 disturbed us in the middle of the performance and we nearly broke apart…
Watching it again, I noticed embarrassingly that a part of me stood out too much than how I would like…
The consequences of eating calorie-rich diet!
Like Jerai mountain…
Protruding at my abdomen…
A bulging stomach!
I didn’t get much exercise!
Feeling like crying, let’s just swallow this reality
And face it like a man!
…other than that…
A highlight event for me…
My young prince gave me a special reward…
A lovely bracelet…
As he was about to leave, he held it out
Speechless, I accepted it
Without knowing 엄마 saw it all.
Later, she said with a serious face-
엄마 : How dare he do it in front of his mother-in-law!
Saying this…
Has 엄마 approved of us?
Truthfully…I was more happy seeing him there than for 이잫운니 and 하핏오빠
.
.
.
.
.
This is just me...T_^

1 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 8:53 PM, December 22, 2008  

hohohohohoho~~~
we had fun didn't we?..
i'm so gonna upload the other vids of us..
then maybe ur subang or seobang or what ever will love you more..
ahaks~~~~

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind