Gin Baito!

mood: muscle pain



"Ginpachi-sensei! Please show a more motivated face!"
...is what I would say if I have a sensei like him.
Thankfully I don't -_-;;
Fifth day of work!
I'm even doning on slacks and a button-up shirt.
(What are you? A secretary?!)
Ah...
Employer-san...
I hear she is strict (and she admits so)
I hope I never be of enough trouble to have her yell at me.
Everyone is scary when they're angry.
So far...
I'm enjoying my work.
I'm not doing so well and I feel a fever approaching.
...but let's leave that matter until the time comes.
My only worry is...
my luck with papers are thinning.
The many cuts and scratches on my hands and feet are from the papers and *beep* files.
Ah...My hands...it's no more a piece of art.
T-T
"Listen to your teachers!"
Ginpachi-sensei is likely to spout that but he doesn't give his students the privilege of acting so towards him
What kind of lollipop emits smoke anyway


And thus!!
*cue drumroll*
My newest anime obsession!
Humour filled nonsense anime, 銀魂 (Gintama)!
The lead character whose aloofness is beyond Haruhi's Kyon;
坂田 銀時 (Sakata Gintoki)!
It'll definitely be a hit if people would look past the characters' appearance and choice of clothing.
(Though I have to say I like Gin-chan and Shinsengumi's style)
Perm hair: a hairstyle with long-lasting waves or curls produced by treating the hair with chemicals
Ah...I finally see why his hair is often made fun of.
I don't see what's wrong with perm hairs though.
But for a japanese, natural perm hair is rather one out of a thousand, ne?
Not to mention, Gin-chan's hair is silver
What nippon-jin has natural silver perm hair?!
Gin-chan...must be a half...
My fangirling point is this!
Gin-chan's seiyuu!
杉田智和 (Sugita Tomokazu)
is Kyon!!!
...and Nova(bleach), Hideki(chobits), Mayama(Honey and Clover) and clerk Sugita-_-;;(Lucky Star)
I'm still getting to know this animanga because I only have 1 vol of the illegal fansub DVD. That's only until episode 13 and even episode 7 is missing. But it's fine with me. I need to collect money for the 2nd vol anyway. Might take some time.
I can't write a review over it yet since I've watched very little of it but once I've read up to the recent chapter of Gintama, I'll try to sit down and write about them.
I also need to collect pics...-_-;;
Ah...it's not like anyone reads what I write anyway.
And also! I recently grew fond of Keroro Gunsi's 9th ED!
It's catchy and the dance is easy
(and tiring!)
.
.
.
.
I need to rest

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind