Pure Hearted Stories~

mood: romantic
純情ロマンチカ
Junjou ROMANCHIKA


Director: Kon Chiaki
Original Creator: Nakamura Shungiku
Series Compsition: Nakase Rika
I'm purposely not putting in any summary because the one I found at animenewsnetwork didn't seem appropriate and I'm too lazy to write my own.
This anime series, that I watched two whole seasons in three days(in secret!) is basically divided unregularly into three seemingly different...stories...


First and mainly, is Junjou Romantica which is basically the anime series name. For me, this one is the funniest out of all three regarding the Misaki's constant tantrum. It's romantic as well (thus the name). What I really like is that I get to hear a lot of KKM's Yuuri in hear because of Misaki having Sakurai Takahiro as the seiyuu. I think I've gotten fond of Sakurai Takahiro. Ufufufu~
Usagi-san (Real name: Usami Akihiko) really is a peculiar guy. There isn't much guy who is into teddy bears nowadays anyway. Then there is his peculiar behaviour of distancing himself from everyone and constant Misaki harrasments (resulting in outburst from victim). He can't seem to take good care of himself as well, if nearly dying from sleep-deprivation because of his work is any indication to that.


Second is Junjou Egoist.
Even though Hiro-san is always bitching and furious and ready to throw his tantrum using something very dangerous, it makes him look cute. The Egoist might have stemmed more on his side than the other but both play a part in it. It doesn't really help that his seiyuu is Bleach's Abarai Renji (Itou Kentarou). I mean, I would have never thought he could be an uke...
*shudders*
Nowaki however...
Is really full of kawaii-ness inside and all his imaginations(though far-fetched considering how Hiro-san is) somehow shows that he has a good-natured heart.
For me, this is the cutest one.

Third is Junjou Terrorist.
This one came in later in the series and isn't shown much throughout it. It's nothing brutal like the name but it's because Miyagi somehow identifies Shinobu as a terrorist. Though, Shinobu does have this mean look on his face (kids shouldn't look like that, it's creepy! and gives you wrinkles)
For me, this is the most angst out of all three.



This is my favourite out of the three!
If anyone has seen the Junjou series, they'll know which one this is~


Hiro-san, Misaki and Shinobu~
Anou...ignore what is written on the picture...
>///<
.
.
.
.
.
I feel like telling my prince "SUKI DESU!"

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind