Work~! Banzai~!

mood: so and so


I got a job!
As a training PA under an influencial woman
Ah~ I'm filled with happiness
Though I'm not showing it T_T

First day of work!
I did very little.
I'm still awkward with doing anything
but I tried my best to complete all the task I'm given.
Except for the printing since I'm not so sure how to go about functioning that device with the seemingly new computer.
Ganbatteyo!!

Recently as well,
I finished this and scanned it in.
The work I had to go through is quite a pain
but I somehow enjoy the result
From left to right! :
~1~ Niwa Daisuke(D.N.Angel) as Kim Ryeowook
2~ Minami 'Ikki' Itsuki(Air Gear) as Kangin
3~ Li Syaoran(Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCle) as Leeteuk
4~ Alphonse Elric(Fullmetal Alchemist) as Choi Shiwon
5~ Echizen Ryoma(Prince of Tennis) as Kim Kibum
6~ Allen Walker(D.Gray-man) as Lee Sungmin
7~ Kanda Yuu(D.Gray-man) as Kim Heechul
8~ Uzumaki Naruto(Naruto) as Eunhyuk
9~ Lavi(D.Gray-man) as Shindong
10~ Edward Elric(Fullmetal Alchemist) as Hankyung
11~ Mikura 'Kazu' Kazuma(Air Gear) as Lee Donghae
12~ Uchiha Sasuke(Naruto) as Yesung
13~ Wanijima Akito(Air Gear) as Cho Kyuhyun
all doing the 'U' pose!
.
.
.
.
...Let's work better in the future

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind