Final Exam!!

I'm currently having my final exam~!!
wth...so early in the year...-_-;;
I just had my english test yesterday.
Just to be evil, I'll say it was difficult~!
Mwahahaha
This'll make the people who suck at english shake on their chairs
Okay, I was joking
mom, don't kill me!! T^T
It was pretty normal. I did an essay on 'My Dream House'
0vo
I really want to laugh coz I was being overly practical.
OTL
but at least it was better than the half-assed exam I answered the day before
0.o!!
Er...yeah...but y'know, I tried my best and squeezed all my brain juices on that piece of paper.
Wee~~
Now I have a hollow head. Wanna see? Wanna see?
;p
I don't have pictures because my dearest laptop is still undergoing surgery at the HP Tower in Damansara. It's said to be done in a month or so
TT^TT
I so miss it!
Please return back to meeee~!!!
Other than that, I'm getting back into drawing using pencil, pen and paper!
Who here knows how Italy varied when he joined the Allied Powers?
Hn? Hn?
I wanna make a fanart of him separating with Germany
it brings tears to my eyes, seriously
I read it over at wiki
wth?! I'm getting too into this history stuff
Focus, feshnie!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, care to explain anyone?
'm still studyin' tho' mom

4 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 1:56 PM, January 06, 2010  

surgery?.. too bad, boo hooo~~~ =P

Khadijah 10:59 AM, January 07, 2010  

good...focus on your exam...

love you...:)

Unknown 1:52 PM, January 08, 2010  

Nee-chan...
-_-;;

Aneki...
Thanks
love you too...^^

Sharifah 2:04 PM, January 08, 2010  

haha, i don't know how italy varied- i mean. That's Form 5 history, is it not?

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind