I'm a Fangirl; Live With It

The only time when Google Translate is the awesomest tool alive is when it tells you what you want to know correctly and in a different language!
Yes!
This is because I was playing with Google Translate just a while ago.
I remember there was a time the Awesome Pa(originally known as Uncle S)
but we should, like, totally call him Vati or something...
said to us 'Arrivederci' just as we were parting

I don't think my sisters took note of this even though I was practically squealing, 'OMG! Didn't Mukuro like totally said that? That's, like, goodbye or something.'
Why yes, KHR's Mukuro did say that.
What I didn't realize at that time was that 'Arrivederci' was Italian for goodbye.
ASDADFLJLJDL:LK!!!!!!
Pa lives in Germany lol. Isn't it supposed to be 'Auf Wiedersehen' instead or something?
Double ASKDJ;KJFDSF!!!!
Doitsu and Italia people!
I'm a freakin' Axis Powers Hetalia fangirl!!!!

OTL

Yes, that's my sad life.

Other than that sad excuse of an entry introduction, I want to tell everyone that I'm taking 5 subjects this new semester.
4 of them being theory subjects
meaning I'll have to sit down for 4 papers
and 1 of them being Malaysian Studies
Now I can educationally use Genius Himaruya-san's Hetalia characters.
this shall be included with evil laughter BWAHAHAHAHA

orz

I want my laptop back.
Like totally.
...and I should attempt to stop immitating Poland
...and stop thinking Korea will ever be accepted by Koreans
...and that he should attempt to touch Hong Kong
...I sh'ld als' sto' mess'gin w'th people i' Su-san's slang
coz no one like totally understand what I'm, like, going about or something.
...I should also keep drawing G-rated stuff
...and never go 3 levels higher when there is another person present.
...and stop being such a tsundere to my young prince T^T
...
OTL
I should do that T^T
All of that.

E così...
oooooh~!!! Go to google translate now! That was Italian!
.
.
.
.
.
Arrivederci, minna!

4 thoughts:

revival 8:41 AM, January 14, 2010  

Poor me...always at lost in your world. Well...i will try to pretend i understood :)

Anonymous 1:42 PM, January 14, 2010  

pity me too....hihi

Sharifah 2:24 AM, January 15, 2010  

ciao~ it seems that you have morfed completely into fangirl mode. xD

Unknown 11:39 PM, January 17, 2010  

E 'stato divertente
I love Italy too much for normal people to understand
T_______T
Fangirl mode can't always be kept on the inside.

本当ある...

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind