Why Does it Need a Title?

Believe it or not, I think nee-san doesn't actually understand how to plan
ANYTHING.

You see, at the moment - perhaps as of last night
I was in turmoil over her event assignment.
overrated use of expression
I thought I was going to have that - oh! - extremely easy job of typing into MS powerpoint and probably a little English editing.
But no.
When I asked her, "Did you plan it yet? The timetable and everything?"
She had the decency to look blankly at me.

Gah. If she wasn't feeling so unwell, I would've lectured her till midnight about planning and actually coming up with SOMETHING!
I have this stupid feeling that she thinks everything will come into order if she sat in front of the laptop, staring at the blank slides.
Previously, I had even mentioned to her - probably gritted out to her that
YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT ON PAPER DAMMIT!
with me being all Romano
...and she goes ahead and DOESN'T do it.
*facepalm*


I'm still the younger sister.
and Okaa-san said I should help.
T_________________T

Thankfully,
I had something good happen to me recently.
I managed to talk a bit with my friend, Shiro-kun. Gosh, we haven't met in ages!
To my greatest surprise, she also knew Hetalia. Though she only watched the anime.

Last year - around December probably,
Senpai(Shiro-kun's sister) and I were face-booking together. I showed her one of Himaruya's christmas present to his fans
Somehow, from there I started to get her into Hetalia, showing pictures of this and that person.
Most of it being Im Young Soo.
I guess she managed to convince Shiro-kun to watch it too and now they've watched it to the recent episode.
They were all only 5 minutes long after all.

nearly 60% of our conversation was about Kuroshitsuji and Hetalia.
Lol
She was a bit surprised that I really adore Ivan and that Lovino and Feliciano shared the same seiyuu. I also told her that if she listened properly to Feli's voice, she'll see that it was Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle's Fye.
Matthew and Alfred also shared the same seiyuu as D.Gray-man's Komui Lee.
I had a good laugh when I found out. Oh, the crazy similarities!

I wasn't sure if she actually knew this but, I am most shocked with Kiku's seiyuu.
He actually did the voice of KHR's S.Squalo
Y'know, the guy who goes "VOOOOOOOOOIIII!!!!!!!!!"
I had a hard time imagining Kiku like that but it was fun.

My favourite is still the Switzerland-Liechtenstein team~
Romi Paku and Kugimiya Rie
It's like Edward and Alphonse all over again. Family ties and all

I kind of ruined the fun and told Shiro-kun that Iggy's seiyuu was William T Spears in Kuroshitsuji.
She was like, "OMG HONTOU?!!!"
And I was like, "Yeah, hontou aru!"

Shiro-kun, let's meet up and go on a date this May and we'll eat donuts and talk about European History.
(*`v'*)~**
.
.
.
.
.
.
I, like, am so into RoChu now
even Naruto can't believe it!

4 thoughts:

intan 8:26 AM, January 26, 2010  

aini-chan....
mianhe...tuipuchi...sorry sorry sorry!
T^T

Sharifah 12:00 AM, January 27, 2010  

your sister is like my little brother. seriously.

well- hope you have fun. :'D

and say hi to that 'shiro-chan' of yours, k? >w< (funny, I have a friend called shiro too~)

Unknown 10:51 AM, January 27, 2010  

Lolol~ I do hope to gain at least something from doing her assignment

I'll pass it to her~ Shiro is pretty common name in'it? ^^;

Just_najmiE 3:43 PM, January 27, 2010  

helooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~ echo echo echooooo*


ahahaha..

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind