I Seriously Think He Started it

WorldFace
If World Politics was Social Networking....
...it'd be fuckin' cool!
Note: this site is not for the patriotic

Lol...okay, like, Anis-chan linked me to this awesome as hell website and even if I don't participate, it's just fun reading through. It's like social networking + world news with a bunch of LOLs

~~ ┐( ゚∀゚ )┌ ~~
She says it is a LOLWHUT kind of website...
and dude, I so love you for showing that epic facemark! Where'd you get it?
...and it is!

I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing nations bicker
England is still a tsundere even when it's not Hetalia-related.
Everyone seems heated about the Vancouver thing ^^
Go Canada~!

Himaruya-san...did you think you'd have this big of an effect when you drew Hetalia?
.
.
.
.
.
.
'm still on hiatus

4 thoughts:

intan 9:47 AM, March 05, 2010  

I seriously think that the post has nothing to do with the title right??

Sharifah 6:57 PM, March 12, 2010  

You're welcome? xD I found that mark somewhere on the net. orz wasn't really paying attention.

Is it just me, or a lot of your blogs contain my name now. lulz

Unknown 11:12 AM, March 30, 2010  

nee-san...
It does. It really does, if you read between the lines

Anis-chan...
Oops! Is it? I dunno you really have an affect on me or something. It's like everything hetalia-related I know will lead back to you.
...and my entries are most 80% hetalia!
You don't like it?

Sharifah 8:04 PM, March 30, 2010  

Ohohohohohoho~~

Don't worry about it, Ai-nee. I'm quite happy, really. <3

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind