Let's Talk About Love


Corsets, y'know...
women all over the world thank the heavens those went out of style already.
If I didn't say that, would you've known what France told Iggy to take off?
coz it would sound kind of pervertish...

-_-;;

So, um...
I have this odd feeling that Rieya-chan and I have been talking a lot about love and life these past few weeks. It's not like I suddenly want 'in' in this whole love game but we did see a certain obstacle - per se - in our future about this issue.
I am *so* not into fairytail romance no matter how Fucking (Austria) beautiful it is
I can't claim titles like that anymore.
Besides, it's so outdated.

Wait, Okaa-san is probably gonna skin me alive if I keep on talking about this love thing...
Ok, nah. Probably not.
She's my mother. She's an awesome one at that
Wait, why are we talking about my mother?


So yeah,
Life is going to keep rushing past with me enjoying life by myself.
Damn, Prussia ought to be really proud of me.
Besides, when I was sitting around brooding
yes, I actually indulge myself to some Sasuke-moment
I noticed that my heart was probably still stuck somewhere in my hometown.
Yeah, it's THAT bad.
and it hasn't moved on. Damn it.
I want my will to fall-in-love back.

It's gonna be hard.

It's probably gonna hurt if I actually get that part of me back, huh...

S'anyway,

An un-cute sketchy drawing of Amerika-san and Italia-kun
I miss Sai Paintool Software
AAAAAANNDD
*fangirl-ling starting*
Hetalia's movie!!! I saw the trailer and I really, really can't wait!
It looks like a serious story and why am I so impressed with their change of clothes and why did they give out sketches of Prussia in a tailcoat suit and WHAT ERA WILL IT BE IN?!?!?!
and Iceland-sama! Iceland-sama! AISU-RANDO-SAMA! is going to be in it! That has GOT to be the coolest thing about the anime!!!
...other than Prussia of course
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love is still a vast subject

Momma, don kill me yet

1 thoughts:

Anonymous 10:38 AM, April 03, 2010  

love is unique and abstract..:)amyunus

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind