It's Just FIFA and Nothing Else

Lol, like, my FB is totally mass spamming people with FIFA-related status
I totally, like, blame half of this on nee-chan. She was the one who kept changing the channel to football
And it's totally football! Not soccer! I'm, like, absolutely sure.

Well...yes. After FIFA, I'm gonna stop hogging the TV for football so everyone...just bare with me.

Oh! Today, KLMU held an art & design exhibition at SimeDarby and I found one of my artworks for a final assignment getting showcased there~! I really hadn't expected it to be there!
Sadly, the name of our team wasn't displayed. No one's name was displayed for any type of art. Don't know why. I think they could've at least give us some credit

Okay! Fangirling section~!
Lookies here:

Hetalia Axis Powers Volume 3!
I've had it in posession for quite some time. Haven't got the right moment to talk about it though - not until now
And absolutely loving every single page of it!
It comes with the third sketchbook.
Here's a better look at the cover:

The Allied Forces are holding their icons
though I feel America's missing his hamburger^^

[Translation: Everyone, Thank you, okay!]
Himaruya's icon of himself is sooo cute >.<
but...what's the sword and horns for?

After going through the book, I noticed that there were a few strips that Himaruya re-drew to fit in with the book. It looks absolutely charming. When I compared it to the old strip, I saw that Himaruya improved a lot since then. It's all so good
Not that the old one wasn't satisfying enough
*w*
Here's one of the re-drawn strips:

Sweden makes me melt =w=
And here's one of the strips he had made a while ago
It was already quite well done already with a full constructed story

There were also new stories shown only in the third volume!
Like the Nekotalia strips!

You can even tell which cat is which nation!
Nyuu~
Ah...it's Spain vs Portugal now...
Must concentrate.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Go Spain Go!

3 thoughts:

I-CHAN 3:10 PM, June 30, 2010  

lolXD
the cat^^
anyway,nice posting China aru~XD
and america peace should replace with hamburgerXXXD

Unknown 6:01 PM, June 30, 2010  

lol...Russia's cat is so cute X3
No problem~ Gotta share the hetalia love~
Actually America's holding up a three since it's volume three but I agree, it should be replaced with a hamburger XD

I-CHAN 8:44 PM, July 05, 2010  

oppssXD
a threeXXD(my bad)
i just buy reborn colore!(but not the 1 print so no Sticker T^T,but still goodXXD)
love hibari and tsuna pic(sooo hotXXD)and i love hibari house^^

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind