Like..."Dude~" Kind of Feeling

Bwahahahaha! Apparently the thing that busted was called a "Laptop AC Adaptor"
Yeah well. Now I know better.
Went to Low Yatt today with Rieya-chan and bought it at the price of RM75. I dunno if it's cheap or expensive. All I know is it is useable and has a warranty of five months.
So I'm back on mah own laptop again! I miss you Taimu-san even though it was only a day and a half!

Gotta get back on topic~ Scusa mi!
I just got around to DL Hetalia's "Gintamaku Hetalia Axis Powers: Paint it White" OST.
It was really something. Much better than "Hetalia Axis Powers Sound World"
'Hetalia no Ooi Naru Sekai' was as good as an introduction as ever!
Okay, truthfully, it's the second track but my Windows Media Player rearranged it to the top of the list.
Hearing the OST really makes me want to watch the movie. I hope it streams soon. I read someone said it was a bit...weird. I wish that person would offer more intake on that comment but then it would account as spoilers >.>
*sigh~*

Owh! Marukaite Chikyuu fans! Have you listened to the Non-stop version of MKC? I really love how they blended one MKC to the other. They arranged it in order of which was released first. Sadly, Spain didn't make it. I also got around to listening to Romano and Germany's Hatafutte Parade. I wish I knew where to find Italy's Hatafutte Parade! I didn't DL it when it first came out T^T

Oh wait! I got distracted again!

After hearing a bit of the 'WA! Wa! World Ondo', I was curious to hear the full version so I DL-ed it. It came with 'Mein Gott' and karaokes for both songs.
I seriously thought the Mein Gott in that archive was the same Mein Gott that was released earlier as a promo for the movie. How delightfully wrong I was.
The file was titled "Mein Gott! Oresama Saikou! Band version (Prussia)"

And duuuuuude! I think I fell in love with Prussia all over again.
I don't know really~ He slurs and sounds short of breath but damn if it didn't sound sexy to my ears.

I noticed the song was different when I heard the karaoke because(WMP rearranged things again) there was a different feel to it. It still reeked of Preußen awesomeness though. I think I liked it a lot because it sounded more natural. As if it didn't have much editing and tempering

I remember well how extremely disappointed I was with Super Junior's "Bonamana" for all it's techno-ness but that is only my opinion. People elsewhere love it to bits and pieces.

Okay~ done fangirling over Kousaka Atsushi's Prussian awesome voice...
.
.
.
.
Mein Gott!
Spain vs Switzerland tonight! Who are you rooting for?

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind