Flashart

Images drawn in Flash


From all the other works I did, I like this one the best because of how it turned out.

The story is that, I've always been curious as to why John Su chose to do his art in Flash so I decided to give it a try.
To my utter delight, that caused me to give a horrifying fangirl squeal of 'uwa~n', I found out that it was much easier to shape a lineart in Flash than in photoshop.
Of course, Flash didn't have all those uber cool image gadgets that photoshop offered but it made my images more discernable dammit!

I truthfully have very bad mouse control and to rely on the scanner everytime I need to submit an art digitally is actually a pain. So Flash is really helping me.

Here's the other works I managed to do:

It's weird, I know.

Allen: One day, I'll pick out a star for you, Leenalee.
Leenalee: Don't bother, you'll hurt yourself, moyashi.
Allen: -_-;; you've been hanging out with Kanda, haven't you?
Leenalee: ^^;;

Three seconds later, once the girl with the short hair notices there's a snail near them, she's gonna ruin the moment by screaming her lungs out and properly damaging the other girl's eardrums permanently.

A spoiler!

A happy family.
That is, until he notices his fly is open and the woman is traumatized for life.

An attempt at fanart. Ed's back is interesting
*cough*

Spoiler?!!


A bizarre drawing of Allen that I'm not proud of.
.
.
.
.
It's just...too weird.

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind