Netsu...kudasai....

Tis' how I feel when I wake up before 10.
I'm having sleeping disorder. Again.
Y'see, because of the unending project, I usually get shut eye very early in the morning. Like 4 to 6 sumthin. So, in order to get sufficient sleep that won't make me cranky or like a zombie, I wake up very near to noon.
Hah.
The thing is,
Yesterday I followed okaa-san to her work in somewhere about two hours drive from hometown. I wanted sooo much to get to sleep in a hotel that I left with a few clothing and some of my drawing essentials. I even left my harddisk.
The point it,
when night rolled in and okaa-san and imouto had snuggled into bed, I was still wide-eyed and not even a remorse of sleepy-ness in me.
I knew why though and okaa-san knew why, so I was safe from her melodious M16 speech about sleeping late. I watched Discovery Channel until 3 AM before I told myself that I needed to sleep.
After settling rather uncomfortably and cold on the hotel floor, since wrestling with a sleepy imouto proved to be a waste of energy and time, I tried to get some shut eye.
Try being the keyword here.
I think it was nearly 4 before I slept.
Okaa-san woke me up at 6 and imouto had the TV on so I couldn't get anymore sleep.
So I was feeling pretty drunk when we went out shopping at Parkson's and slept like a log all through the drive back home.
I need to get my sleeping habits back on the right track before I leave to further my studies.
On an unrelated note:

This person whose name I do not know and whose permission to post picture I do not acquire looks like Super Junior M's Zhoumi in real life.
He looks cuter in picture so I guess that makes him photogenic?
I found this in nee-chan's laptop.
I wonder if we'll get to see him again
.
.
.
.
.
If you know this person, send him my regards
lol

1 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 12:16 PM, May 27, 2009  

ahahahaha, I know him!! I was the one who took that pic.. lol!

I had the permission to take the picture but I don't think I have the permission to post it in blogs.. haha!!

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind