Eat it! Now!

Today they had spaghetti.
That is, if I actually spelt that word right.
If not, than they had something that looks like what Italy would eat and is under the category of pasta.

I didn't eat it though.
I have difficulty stomaching this type of pasta.
I can eat it but only to a very little extent.
After that time begins, the taste would be difficult to swallow and the aftertaste will be disgusting. I would need sweet stuff after that.
I can eat Malaysian style spaghetti though.
Last year's dormhead always brought over spaghetti that her mom cook.
The noodle was from our kind of instant noodle and the sauce didn't have as much oil and it was made to resemble fried mee to some extent.
but I guess that can't be called spaghetti anymore.
Lol.

I don't know really.
I have the desire to eat it but just thinking how it would be a waste if I couldn't finish a bowl of it made my desires extinguish slightly.
Other foreign foods too.
If they're healthy, I'll have trouble eating it.
I'm saying this because fast food, which didn't originate from here, is something I can eat to my heart's content.


Other than those thoughts in my head,
I'm also wondering where my handphone is. I haven't seen it since last night.
I wonder if Seobang sent me a message.
I'll have to go hunt for it soon.
Hmm...soon...
Where I'm sitting is quite comfortable.
Umm...maybe later.
It won't kill anyone if I procrastinate on this...


Another horror moment with QA.
This is her reenactment of cheap horror films.
I have 782,468 reasons to believe that if QA had a blog full of her cute pictures and progress, the number of followers she'll have is going to surpass nee-chan.
...and no,
I won't state all 782,468 reasons.
I'll just state 2:
1 - she's cute.
2 - the only thing that people can comment about the last post was how cute she is.

.
.
.
.
Yeah, I know already.

3 thoughts:

Anonymous 10:24 PM, September 04, 2009  

HA...!!!!

handphone hilang ye....

x gitau pn....hehehe

-FeshniEzri-

Unknown 1:41 AM, September 05, 2009  

Ahaha...sorry. -_-;;
I'm forgetful again.
I don't know where I put it.
It's not in the house tho'
Imouto-chan tried calling it already.
Err...I should worry more, shouldn't I?
Ah...what to do...

Just_najmiE 7:40 AM, September 05, 2009  

kekekekekekeke... *smirk*

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind