The Ramen Adventure!

Heok...I seriously thought that long-haired one was a girl.
Turns out, it was Squalo giving Dino tuna.


Gah! How long has it been since I wrote about more personal and daily stuff?
When? When?
Kufufufu.
It doesn't matter. I'm writing about it now.
Last 28th August, having just barely any mood because of PMS and dreading the next day that I'll be returning back to KL,
Ore no kazoku
(trans: my family)
went to break our fast in Jitra where we simultaneously tried to suffocate our cute niece, QA, with a lot of overly squishy love
Gomen na, QA-chan~

Here's the food that we ate.
Ah~ it was delicious
(or Gochisousama deshita)

The people that was responsible for trying to monopolize QA from her mother

Me on the bus back to KL.
The weather was great and sunny outside but due to
the temperature around, the glass was covered with dew.
Ah well, the view at that time wasn't so pretty anyway.
Plus, I really don't enjoy having to wear the mask during the whole ride back to the hostel.
But alas, health comes waaaay before comfort so I'll have to
ENDURE!
(Lambo reference)
to the EXTREME!!
(Ryohei reference)

On Merdeka, we didn't really feel anything special to celebrate about since it was Ramadhan and all.
Consequently, there was a problem regarding my laptop and adobe. So, I heed Aneki's suggestion and called Hafiz-oppa. He was nice enough to help arrange with his friend regarding my laptop.
Anje tagged along for the lulz and boredom and because we were in the same boat.
Later, when I proposed the idea of me obtaining a laptop bag, Hafiz-oppa advised us to haul ourselves over to Low Yatt.
Low Yatt was like the paradise for geeks.
Just joking. I don't think there was anyone there who looked enough geeky to be labelled as one.
Our eyes fiested on a lot of the bags.
I had one that I really adored. It was black on the outside and bright orange on the inside
(Naruto: Dattebayo!)
But the cost was RM179.90
If I'm not mistaken.
The dream to buy a bag went down the drain when I called Okaa-san and she said I had to take Nee-chan's
(Majide?! Doshite? ZETSUBOUSHITAAAA!!!)
So, instead, Hafiz-oppa bought me awesome laptop cover!
I'll show it to you later.
For now, the breaking of the day's fast!

We ate at Mr.Ramen!
Ramen-san

There was a lot to choose from but I finally decided on Curry chicken ramen.
It was delicious~
(Oishi desuyo!)

Anje had Bandung Ramen.
She said it tasted like something she had once eaten in Singapore.

Hafiz-oppa had sky juice and a bento of something I forgot. It looked nice to eat~
There was another water that he ordered.
Gomen, I'm forgetful.

We also had Crabstick Californian Roll. It tasted nice in the beginning and I even bravely dipped it into the wasabi soy sauce a few times.

We also had a photo session around that time but there's a lot to put it in here.
All in all, we had quite some fun.
It was my first time eating there so I'm glad I wasn't scarred by bad service or bad food.

The finished bento. The box looked big and heavy.

Our seating arrangement. Hafiz-oppa was waiting for us to finish i think.

WANTED
Joking.
Hafiz-oppa kindly paid for everything and Anje and I were really overwhelmed by his generosity.
Thank you for so much!
Haha...we were even imposing on him when he was watching the perfomance in Berjaya TS that day. Gomen na...
So the Ramen Adventure ended right there.

Because we were out of gas, Alang used the rice cooker to fry stuff.
Lol, I never knew it could function as a stove.
In the end, the poor rice cooker couldn't stand the pressure and broke down.
This happened around 29th of August.
We went out to buy gas the next day, so now we can use the stove again.
Just not the rice cooker.
Poor rice cooker. R.I.P
The above image is Alang making vegetable soup in the rice pot. Atleast the thing is still good for something.
How should I say this...Alang...was very multi-tasking?
or reusable?
I don't think both is how I can express this situation with.
Ah well.


My laptop cover!
AHAHAHAHAHA!
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
The only thing related to animanga that I could find around there

It also came with the sticker for the hand part.
Just so you know, the mousescreen thing still works.
I tested it first before sticking the thing on.

At the bus terminal in Pudu yesterday, I saw people taking pictures with the bus.
Continously. Until the bus moved.

Malaysia's Ju-On!
Sadly, it's just QA
Gah, her eyes scare me in this picture
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOLOL, People! I'm Back
Tadaima minna!

3 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 1:07 PM, September 03, 2009  

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

quratul ain looks so effin cute!!
I'm grabbing the picture.. oh, I thot u went and ate at Seoul Garden.. hoho..

Khadijah 5:14 PM, September 03, 2009  

Mr Ramen? I never went there...Didn't know it existed...
Oh yeah...Quratul Ain memang gila cute...cute pun tak gila macam dia...
:D hehehehe

Abg Hafiz ada banyak keja kot...dia tolong pun dah syukur...

:) Smile Always

Anonymous 10:32 PM, September 03, 2009  

wah....your niece is so cute....

i wanna hold her someday....

if time insist me that is....

i bet when i finally can hold her...

she would probably be to big and heavier than she is in the picture...

but still.....she's cute....reminds me of my little cousin....hihi...

-FeshniEzri-

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind