Idiot Hair


*smiles*

LOLZ~! I'm back yo!
Like...again.
I'm back...again.
Haha...my presence is already hated by imouto-chan.
[Nandayo omae?!]
It was most surely not I who have turned the house upside-down, thus why I question the need for me to clean it.
[fuzakenna kono gaki]
kufufufu
Romano's been teaching me new curses

Oh, and I did something during my internet-less time in hostel.
I was practicing on my photoshop seriously.

Photobucket

Italy's ahoge

Ahoge = idiot hair.
Erm...but doesn't Reborn also have two ahoges sticking out like sideburns?
It even kind of curls like Italia.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahoge makes differentiating characters easy

2 thoughts:

Khadijah 12:02 PM, September 18, 2009  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Khadijah 12:04 PM, September 18, 2009  

FESHNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heard u're home...
(ure sms and this blog as evidence)
sorry didn't send u
i would have come
but not that well...
anyway, alhamdulillah am a lot better now...

:) Smile Always

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind