The Sights Today 3

To Aneki, who could not spend this year's raya with us,
Happy Birthday!
Tanjoubi Omedeto~

I hope you celebrated it with a lot of thankfulness and prosperity

And so!
Third Day of Raya!
How has everyone around the world spent it?
I hope you spent it well.
As for my family and I,
we have been up to great adventures!
Going from house to house, this year is like our own little halloween
Okaa-san was adamant to cover up for the two years worth of raya that we spent on Aneki's engagement and wedding.
Okaa-san's pursuits has been most beneficial to us
[Arigatou na, okaa-san...ore-tachi hetare desuka? Gomen dearu]
ahahaha

This time around, I decided to rely mostly on the level than on blurring and image focusing.
So that you'll know it's not all photoshop.
I decided I'd limit the amount of editing so that I would gain more confidence on the actual act of 'capturing' than on 'editing'
I'm not a pro manipulator at the moment so a lot of things are still difficult for me.
Please bear with it for a while
I will work harder in the future

I wonder if Nee-san will notice that I've reddened her nails.
Lolz.
Sorry, I was practicing on the burn tool.

It's glowing a bit too much around the head. I still have bad mouse control.
I seriously like how this turned out and we really hadn't expect to see this vibrant little pest wondering around the garden

I played around with the levels only. It's glowing healthily, isn't it?
[kore wa mada mada desukedo]

This young kit had been resting peacefully in the drain when I spotted it.
It was such a great coincidence.
I've always wanted to take a picture like this but I couldn't have given it my all for fear that I might scare the kitten away.
It was already curious as to why a camera lense was flashing its way.

Lolz
Finally, a picture with me in it. Courtesy of nee-chan.
[Arigatou~]

This one was pretty random but I guess if you want it to express a message it can.
I used a bit gradient in here and tried to make the orange stand out.
I don't think I managed too well but I'll live.
I only felt like editing up to this pic so below are original pictures that depend solely on my skills as a photographer
...if I have any...


this last one was taken by nee-chan. I was actually feeling a bit sick.

today, for me...
was actually quite dreadful since I did a mistake and it messed badly with my head
I had felt really nauseous for quite some time.
Unlike yesterday, we were only able to go crazy with taking pictures at one house
but a gorgeous one
and I missed my chances at other places. By the time I was feeling like my old crazy self, we were already heading home.

Random fangirl rant:
Awesome math is: 69+27=96
XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tomorrow, shopping adventure!
and the possibility of seeing Aneki again

1 thoughts:

Sharifah 5:49 PM, February 25, 2010  

...I have nothing to do so I'm reading your past posts.

Just want to say; that cat looks like my cat! It looks like Tommy! @A@;;;

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind