i'm crazy about this...

[EDITED]


I made SupaHetare!
>.>...tis a weird name combination
It's from Noerago, dance version.
Oh, I kind of felt sorry for Canada who I had used in Ryeowook's place.
You can't really see him beside Japan/Siwon
Russia has turned gnome. I'm sorry
In soviet russia, gnome has turne -
*is shot*
*revives*
>.>

The original capture:

So err, yeah. I also made sketches. I replaced the actual members with the hetalia characters.

Finland as Sungmin~!
This one is one of my most favourites among all these sketches. I just regret that I didn't give his shirt more detail
The epic original one:

Sungmin Saranghae~!!

Hak! What is this you say?!
Iggy and Doitsu?!!
What the duck right?
but it's KangTeuk so shut it >.>
Original picture:

I...need to revise the characters later for SuJu DonDon and Suju M

Since the part in Noerago only had 11 members, I didn't get to draw Heechul's Hetalia character.
So, I decided to make China as him.
The long hair! Focus on the long hair!
ah...I kind of miss SiChul...
This was also the start of all these sketches. Just because I wanted to involve the kkok-mi-nam Heechul-sshi
Oh, hello kitty necklace was a must
Original picture:

The fan that managed to capture this picture is really awesome.
Period.

LietPol!
Eh no...i meant EunHae
Such a dorky couple they were
*headdesk*
Original picture:

Jing jing.

...and regarding Anis-chan's Suju M...
young Henry...is Hong Kong?
...and Canada representing Ryeowook needs to be revised too...
Original picture:

Henry~

It's on the cheeks!!!
Seriously.
Heechul just likes to do weird stuff.
Italy represents Kyuhyun
Original picture:

The bend of the head obviously shows it wasn't on something inappropriate. I kind of pity Kyuhyun who got grabbed by Heechul. It looked pretty rough.

SuFin!!!
It was a must
Actual SJ ones were Sungmin and Yesung though...
Original picture:

I got tired around the time I was re-drawing over Su-san/Yesung's shirt.

HeeTeuk!
I tried to draw the actual clothes they wore but it was difficult.
Having Iggy as Leeteuk is pretty...
Hmm....
Original picture:

Super Junior's ahjusshi >.>
How old are you two going to be this year?
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have seriously gone obsessed
I think Hetalia...would've fit Haengbok much better...

5 thoughts:

Sharifah 12:16 PM, February 19, 2010  

You should submit the finland one. >w< he looks so damn adorable! coughcoughandiwasthinkingofdrawingthatbutyoubeatmetoitcoughcough

and well. IggyxDoitsu

...I sorta ship it long before this.

Ryeowook? >w< I loved that guy. And Kyuhyun. asdfghjkl I love manry men and cute guys, shut up. And I swear you draw Finland really nicely.

asdfghjkl the last pic is soooo.... /faints

Too many to talk about. post them in dA and I'll tell you the rest later. orz

Wahida K 10:36 PM, February 20, 2010  

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

seriously

Unknown 7:53 PM, February 21, 2010  

Anis-chan...

Wah~ That was one heck of a long comment. >w<b
Already submitted the Fin one~ Moi moi!
You shipped IggyxDoitsu?! H-how did it turn out like that? @_@

I won't say anything about Kyu and wook lol. They're cute even to me
Ulzzang as they say...

I'm contemplating on submitting that last pic but maybe after Don't Don when people can see who people are...

Imouto-chan~
Thank you (*^w^*)~<3333

Sharifah 11:36 PM, February 23, 2010  

IggyxDoitsu.... <_< go through the kink meme and you'll find out how. Damn it. I still love GerIta more.

IggyXchina shippers would be happy if you do so~ ^7^

(yes, they exist)

Unknown 1:37 AM, February 24, 2010  

0_o!! The kink meme! I'm too innocent for that
*slapped*
Gerita is canon after all >.>

Ah~!! I'm in inner turmooooiil
Lol~ I know of IggyChina. I was just really, really, REALLY perplexed with IggyxDoitsu

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind