Making Way to New Old Stuff

Well, whadd'ya know~
It's nearly 14th February already!
Chinese New Year means extra holidays to eveyone!
To those who have to work on Chinese New Year, like in Supa-ma-keto and konbini, don't sulk. You'll get a break soon.
As for nee-san and I, we also have a few losses for this year's Chinese New Year.
That is,
we won't be going back to our hometown.

Okaa-san did let us but I guess we had to firm ourselves up if we were to survive this month. Nee-san always enjoys making things a bit more difficult, so most of our money is being spent on food, transportation and college.
Such a kind sister, right?
Making us both go through hell as if there isn't any more penny left if we decided to go back.
I do believe we could go back and return and have enough to not starve but try telling her that.
But it's all in good intentions perhaps. Spending the holidays here would probably allow me more time to work on some of the stuff I've been delaying.
Like my scriptwriting, my audio-drama, my malaysian studies portfolio, my APH prompts and my fanfics. I would like to get back into writing, that is.

Anyway, a certain thing happened to me recently that is going to make me turn a new chapter in life.
The page has already turned perhaps.
On the 9th of February. 5 days before the so-called Buon San Valentino
Not that I ever celebrated that.
Doesn't stop me from making fanarts though ^^
It's not like that something that happened totally changed me.
Well, no. It could never change me because it didn't make any difference to begin with.

So tonight,
I indulged in a few new old habits.
You know SNSD's Genie?
I think fanboys with a uniform fetish would most surely like - no, love - this.
I have a small degree of uniform fetish but not on girls obviously.
It is a wonder though, since I don't really know this group, why I'm still enjoying a certain person's presence in the song.
I don't even know her name

She's the one I circled.
I'm too lazy to go search for her name but if you can tell me who that is, I'll photoshop something for you....or something.
Owh, please ignore Im Young Soo in that corner.
Just to keep up to date a bit, I watched the MV and live version of Genie. The leg work is really working the other way around for me. It kind of makes me want to blanch for unknown reasons. I guess reaction differs from one person to the other.
Why did I watch Genie?
Well, I want to learn to dance again.
You see, I've gotten fatter...and my backbone needs some straightening.
My stamina is also down.
Just doing saikyou pare parade has made me wither.
In other words, I want to shape up.
But, like, I'm not gonna do Genie. That's like just weird considering I dislike the leg work-out - and that thing's the main focus of the freakin song.
No, I'm going wayback and learn a few Wonder Girls chorus parts like Ee Babo and probably Irony. My 'Nobody' needs to be revised too. Just for the heck of it, I downloaded Jewelry's Baby One More Time. The chorus is freakin interesting to do I tell ya!

Well yeah, that's it probably. Also, I won't have internet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love, after all, is a vast subject

3 thoughts:

MyLensJourney 8:58 AM, February 16, 2010  

wow..long story. LOL... promise you do the photoshop for me eh... her name is Soo Young. :D Cheers.

Unknown 3:19 PM, February 18, 2010  

Owh sorry~
I'm prone to babbling.
Thanks~ so, what do you want me to photoshop?

MyLensJourney 12:25 AM, February 19, 2010  

nothing in mind yet

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind