Back to School


mood: tired

Ah...the holidays are over
Days I wish would remain have escaped my fingers again

We're fighting now!
Fighting for the big exam!
I have to strive
So many people have wished me good luck
I have mom's prayer
I want to pass with good results! ZZHANG!
Those pages I was cold to in the beginning will now be tamed by me
I will read from cover to cover
I will exploit my ability to the fullest!
If I can't memorize! I shall understand!
That is the principle I have achieved from life
This is me
'To achieve success, we must first work hard'
How many times has that word repeated itself in our lifetime?
In many forms, that sentence presents itself true and reliable
I now understand
Like Arakawa Hiromu's understanding of alchemy,
'To achieve something, you must give something of equal price'
Success is something big, so I must give it an equal hard work
I will show to the world...
that this girl
...who is often unsociable
...often quiet and murderous looking
...often the last on the list of monthly examination results
...often is seen with illustrated books
...often seen holding a pencil drawing doodles and writing nonsense
will stand proud with a victorious grade
I want to strive
Get better than my siblings
Get mom's recognition
Get the public's attention
Get a better life
I want to do that
In my only lifetime I want to do my best
My best will always get me somewhere
With a great cry of a word I have long left, I shall triumph
Dattebayo!

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind