Monthly Pain


mood: in pain


HanChul-oppa deul...
This is how I should look like if I were to show my true feelings right now
In pain but trying to smile
Do they look like they're suffering?
Hannie...looks like he ate something very sour but trying to look good
Heenim...looks
.
.
.
...like himself
This month...
I don't know why
but my period pains have gotten worser
It isn't getting more painful
but the pain seemed to stretch longer than usual
To compare it with other times...
My first day would be slightly painless
Second day would pass by ok until night comes
and I'd writhe in pain until morning arrives
and third day would be a sunshine again
but now...
I suffered from my first day until now
and it's already been three days!
Am I going to die? T_T
Oemma...ottoke?
I don't want to think about those right now but the pain isn't leaving
I've got no one I can rely at school anymore
So it's difficult to get distracted from the pain
The pain...is distrupting my valuable study time...
And the mood swings! Argh~!!
.
.
.
.
.
If there's anyone out there, HELP ME

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind