My Sister's Wedding


Mood: Tired
My sister...
이잫언니 will be wedded today...
Last night... a lot of relatives came
From the men side and our side
어머니 and 아주머니 had to cook for over 30 people.
While I play around
My body hurts

ㅜ ㅜ
I wanna sleep like a stone
And today, I return to my hostel.
-Heavy sigh-
I want to remain home longer
If I decide to help out, can I stay for one more day?
Somehow, I can already see 어마 shake her head wistfully
-Heavier sigh-
I can't wait for all this to be over.
I said to 이잫언니;

나 : You better live a happy married life with him

이잫언니 : ??

나 : because if I have to go through all this again for you, I'm gonna hurl.

이잫언니 : -_-;;
Am I being a bad sister like this?
But my body hurts from all the scrubbing...
I hope I've grown some muscle from all the raking I did
Is this just wishful thinking?

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind