Just Through a Day



mood: pondering
This longing in my stomach...
My fingers are shaking...
My head is in pain...throbbing...
I don't feel really well

Adapting back to the school life is always a great pain...
Living in the hostel
Ah! I want to be free!
...but next year I will
Just to get past this year...and onto the next

I have never given up on life
Just given up on the people
Life won't give me up
Until God calls for my return

Ah... I'm practically starving...famished even
but I know this is just from a change of diets
I ate so much in the past week
Now, I'm eating my normal high school diet
So, my stomach has to endure this training

Using the Pearl Sapphire Blue colour to say
Stomach...FIGHTING!
My head hurts though...
But I know it's just from not taking a bath yet

So, that's okay
It's been stuffy lately
Just now, my unkempt-looking dongsaengs were called into the lab...
Most of them smelled like men's perspiration
I felt like gagging
I left for the toilet only to feel nouseous and trembling
My condition is so dramaqueen-ish
The chungkuggoh dongsaengs sitting behind me
They kept whispering excitedly that it got on my nerves
but I didn't want to do anything about it
It felt too troublesome
I don't want conflicts or attention
Am I really a kind of person like that?
-sigh-
Tomorrow, I'm going to treat myself to some good food at the canteen
and hope that tomorrow will be better than today
Optimism is my best exit at the moment
So far it's ben working wonders.
To do well, I must feel well
.
.
.
.
.
.
With a big roar, let's say
'Aini! FIGHTING!!'

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind