Frogs Should Never be Licked!

sfx: Basa---n!!
which, by the way, I don't know what it means but the picture is cute.
Focus on the picture! The picture!
And as an addition to my weird entry title; even if you want to know if it's poisonous or not, just don't lick them!
Tsuna pile!

Here's just telling everyone I'm taking weekday break from all forms of assignment.
It's breaking my head and I'm still constantly thinking about how to get around to making it out of thin air.
Ok, complete lie there.
I still have a few resources that I will just have to live with.
Agh! Stop thinking about the assignment!
[Yamete aru, jibun!]
trans: Stop, oneself!
Chill already!

Yes, tomorrow, on my, hopefully, first eventful weekday since a while, I want to go out with my siblings who managed to gather together in Aneki's in-laws' house and the generous uncle who has helped me so much in the past and is still helping us with a lot of things.
[Domo arigatou gozaimashita, jii-san]
A few days ago, Aneki arrived in KL and spent loving time with her husband until last Tuesday when we had finally sought each other to meet generous Uncle S (as nee-chan dubs him in her blog)
Last Tuesday, after having an eventful and limb challenging day in the National Zoo, we had agreed to making KLCC our meeting point.
I'm not going to elaborate much on that but I just want to mention that,
Dear Uncle S,
Thank you for the dinner and supper that night! And the presents!

*laughs*
He's such a funny man and down-to-earth. Did I mention he was generous? and funny?
Ah, I still can't stop thanking him deep down.
I feel like,
if I were to ask more from him, it would make me feel very embarrassed. What he has already given, I will treasure so much.
Today,
Even though it was such a short meeting in Berjaya TS, he bought us -confidential information- and gave -confidential information- and even paid for -confidential information-!
*manly tears*
BTW, confidential information does not contain disturbing or inappropriate content. To those who have placed their heads into the gutter, please carefully take it out again.
Out of all he did tonight, -confidential information- was the one that brought me to tears. Because of the slight financial epidemic nee-san and I were facing at the moment because of childish over-spending, we were both really grateful he had -confidential information- to us to help lessen our burden.
Okaa-san had also been awed by what Uncle S had done.
I don't think just 'Thank you' could cover up this overwhelming sense of gratitude I have for him.
I really do wonder what tomorrow brings.
As a closing note to this unexpectedly long entry,
I had planned to make it shorter
This is Animal-box Hibari. So cute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OTL
is short for a stick man on his knees in despair

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind