Happy Eidl Adha!



So yesterday, every muslim around the world celebrated Aidul Adha.
I hope everyone had a wonderful and motivating day!
This entry was to just wish everyone a good raya~!

but somehow...

I felt like showing some pictures I recently got around to edit of the time I went out with my sisters. It was around 2 weeks ago?
Gosh so long ago.
Neways,
Here it is:-


Last 14th November, I went to the Anime Hanabi Festival at Berjaya Times Square, having been informed by ShiroiNeko-san. By the way, I saw her but was too much of a coward to go any closer. Admission was RM2 and my sisters and I, a total of 4 people, got in.
Above picture are two Reborn cosplayers.
They were the only one I was brave enough to ask a photo with since I was amazed that I'd find Reborn cosplayers there.
TYL!Tsuna
*fangirl squeal*
I was pretty nervous about going in and felt pretty lonely because I was the only one who got excited about stuff like this.
T^T
Everyone was pretty friendly enough, I guess.
I kept in mind what behindinfinity had mentioned about convention ethiques and all that.
But really, I felt like screaming my lungs out.

With Tamaki-senpai cosplayer.
Gosh, he seemed pretty classy and friendly and really reminded me of the real Tamaki-senpai.
I swear, I could imagine pink roses around him.
I don't have much motivation to edit all the other cosplayers I took pictures with. I guess they will remain memories
lol

I did see Cardcaptor Sakura, Yamato-sensei from Naruto, Itachi and Sage Naruto. My sisters chased after an FFX Riku cosplayer and we took pictures with her outside.
I couldn't spend much time in there since we had actually planned to spend the day with Uncle S.
I didn't feel any regret about leaving the convention since Uncle S was such a great company.
I hope I'll get to go to the Anime Fiesta this December!
The next day, I didn't have a chance to visit Anime Hanabi Festival again sadly because we were in a tight schedule, having planned to pay Midvalley a visit.

Lol, I gave this picture a title like, Rows of Flower.
Before going to Midvalley, Aneki and nee-chan helped haul our stuff back to our place and we found Anje watching Winter Sonata by herself. Alone.
So we decided to take her out too.

Nee-chan on the tren to Bandaraya station.

I underestimated my body's physical abilities and ended up feeling preety wrong in the stomach when we were wondering around MidValley.
My period pains acted up and it was hell on the loose for me.
The place was freakishly cold so nee-chan gave me gloves to wear and Aneki spoon-fed me pattaya fried rice, which didn't taste that good in all actuality.
The Midvalley journey was actually quite a long and regretful journey but we made it home and that enough is something to be thankful about.
Oh, and I did a new meme
-
APH: Micronation Meme by ~feshnie on deviantART-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Getting quite used to the tablet~

3 thoughts:

Wahida K 2:50 AM, November 29, 2009  

well....when you go to the anime fiesta thingy.....that more picture and put it in your blog for me to see it

Anonymous 9:05 AM, November 29, 2009  

wow....i didn't knew that the anime fiesta thingy was on at times square.....honestly i might have seen a few cosplayers.....but i'm too busy picking a hat for my cousin....and me...hihi....

-ezrizul-

joynstar 4:00 PM, November 30, 2009  

darling the next time you go to anime convention do dress up to make yourself fit.

a good tip for you veiled girls is to dress up like a ninja. some dark eyeliner and super-thick false lash and voila! you're good to go


~don't wanna comment but cant help myself.

XoXo

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind