Lasting Desires

My messaging abilities! Please come back
Here, tearing up because celcom won't let her send sms
Align CenterLove for you, my family!
Lately, I've been pondering and reciting it in my head.
My 2012 wishlist!
1- A drawing tablet
2- To buy okaa-san a new camera

2012, because...
I'll probably be able to collect some money by then
or maybe get a part time job
(if i have the backbone for it T^T)
OTL.

As for the second item on my wishlist...
That's because out of all the digital cameras I've used up till now, nothing tops okaa-san's. Of course, Hafiz-san's camera is absurdly cool to hold but only certain atmosphere appears to my liking
As for okaa-san's digital camera, I just love most of the images that is produced from it!
So, that's why, one day...
I hope if she gets a new one, she'd consider letting me inherit that digital camera.
I consider it a nice dream.

Anyways,
I'm really bummed with a load of assignments. I have a presentation to prepare by this end of November
To add to that,
I have 3
THREE
image manipulation assignments to get done in 6 weeks
1 - my assignment portfolio
2 - my movie promotional item
3 - my web layout

The hardest is, of course, doing a web layout.
It's not just doing one simple menu.
No, it's making a whole book of layout from the frontpage down to the feedback page.
I haven't actually figured out what kind of website I should do.
I have a few ideas. Which do you think is best?
1 - A website on lolita fashion
2 - Cosparty website - for the cosplay magazine I did last sem
3 - A movie website for Spirit Holder - to go along with my portfolio's theme

Truth be told, I'm not really favouring the third option very much since a movie website is probably not as complex as the other two but I'd like to know what others think.
Please help me, ok?
I need an idea by this Wednesday to come up with a small proposal for my lecturer.

Something I finally got around to finishing
It's human sized chibitalia. I used the same re-lining technique that I used on the fanart of Japan and Italy.
Meh...didn't turn out to my liking
Another thing to add to the many reasons I desire a drawing tablet

I found this while researching on elegant gothic lolita dress last night.
I so hope I can find something like this one day!
It's so pretty
(the gloves, not the accesories)
Lol, should I add it to my wishlist?
.
.
.
.
.
Busy November ahead

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind