Spirit Holder promo?

I worked all night over this promotional idea!
So here it is.
For my Spirit Holder movie promo item,
I'm doing a file
...probably...
Here's the front cover:

Here's the back cover:

...and this one is the spine.

I hope it's not so easy to tell but I photoshopped a lot of things. The comparison between the actual picture of Bonnie Wright is mostly like this.

Now that, my friend, is red-haired.
I seem to always overdo my photoshopping
-_-;;
Gotta fix on that soon
Now, about that website, can anyone help me choose?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Onwards to the keychain design!

7 thoughts:

Anonymous 7:56 AM, November 12, 2009  

ainie....why do i get a feeling that you're trying to avoid me..??

you haven't msg or called me...

and even you won't reply my msg...

at least tell me what's going on..??

-EZRIZUL-

Just_najmiE 12:13 PM, November 12, 2009  

ezrizul...

maybe u should call her and msg her first.. (^^,)

Just_najmiE 12:16 PM, November 12, 2009  

btw aini..

mum keeps o0ooh-ing and aaahhh-ing over ur ginny potrtait..

Anonymous 1:42 AM, November 13, 2009  

at least tell me what's wrong....

i got a feeling that you might be mad at me...

-ezri-

Sharifah 12:37 AM, November 20, 2009  

lol, Ai-nee~ this is so amusing. xD

and what is 'classified information'? it makes me think of spies and the secret service~

-Anis

Unknown 1:37 AM, November 20, 2009  

Classified information...isn't something that big. It's just something I'm not sure should be post up in my blog
^_^

Sharifah 4:35 PM, November 21, 2009  

uih~~ now i'm curious, nee-san~

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind