A Bad Cold


A demotivator.
I am more motivated like this.

I have finally reached that point where I can't be proud of my immunity any longer
With a runny nose and hacking cough, I'm suffering the worst cold in probably 5 years.
If my nose falls off, will I feel better?
That thought has been continously running through my head.
Neways,
While I tell you about some of my daily problems that worsened my cold,
take a look at the pictures Hafiz-san took at nee-chan's convo.

First of all,
to Aneki who inquired about it in her comment on the last post,
Rieya's assignment didn't make it.
Some -insert extremely bad cursing word here- guy messed up her pendrive and she had no other copies of that illustrator file.
There was absolutely no way to fix it eventhough I used a vista OS
I really felt like crying because I was the one who did 80% of the work.
I don't know how Rieya's coping but she cried really badly in her class and when she showed up at my house, she was really pale.
I really felt sorry for her to the point where the feeling of crying myself dissipated.

And on that very same day,
I also ruined a classmate of mine's assignment.
I really felt bad for her so I offered to re-do it for her and I spent a good 30 minutes doing it.
But I don't think what I did was enough to re-pay her for all the sweat and hardwork she did on her original one.
I really am apologetic about this.
I'm so sorry, Zima.
Next time, please be more wary about letting me hold the mouse in regards to your assignment. I may know a bit more about photoshop than you but it's your own work that matters most.
I'm really sorry.

I have sore throat now,
something to include to the amount of health difficulties I'm suffering now.
I'm coping well.
I can still laugh but my temper is a bit more quick now and I don't have much mood for anything

Okay, now I see what nee-san was fussing about.
She looks so fake in this picture. Must apologize.
[Gomen nasai.]

Hey, miss me too! Just because I've gone longer doesn't mean you guys can forget about me!
It makes me want to cry, y'know!
Today, I ate Kak Su's spaghetti so you're all forgiven.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's go to sleep now
zzzz

2 thoughts:

Anonymous 9:58 PM, November 01, 2009  

have you checked with the doctors yet..??

man...a lot of people is having every kind of fever now...

i think i have one of the worst...

huhu....

-ezri-

Just_najmiE 7:58 PM, November 03, 2009  

yeah, I do look fake.. well, I'm also a bit sick now, sore throat also maa.. huhuhu.. hope u get better soon.. and don't talk to strangers!.. (^^,)

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind