Comic Fiesta 2009 and Desktop Frenzy



Comic Fiesta 2009`
Date: 19th and 20th December
Venue: Sunway Pyramid
Admission fee: RM15
Website: www.comicfiesta.org
Retail outlets: [here]

I am soooo~~ going to go there!
Even if for just a day.
It's a once a year event and I want to see what a real animanga con looks like.
I spent more than 5 freakin years just imagining what an animanga con is like.
I haven't gone there but I'm sure Comic Fiesta is nothing like the Anime Hanabi Festival I attended.
I'll be going with nee-san and Rieya-chan probably. We'll be under strict budget since admission fee already costs a fortune. I'll probably just buy a small keychain from the artists there.
The malaysian artists I'm watching at DevArt have already wrote about opening their booths there so I guess I'll be searching for them probably.
Lol, nee-chan is already starting to worry about what she's going to wear there. I have no trouble with dressing up as a normal civilian. I might even be wearing what I'm wearing above ^
Gosh, waiting for this 19th is so nerve-wrecking.
Here's a question though,
At the moment, tickets are already being sold. Should I consider buying it at the retail shops or just walk-in? It's both basically the same
Decisions decision~
I'm going to ask around about how to get to sunway pyramid. I don't think there's any trens close by that place.
Wish me luck~!

Other than Comic Fiesta,
Recently, I've been making wallpapers for myself that I want to show of here
since I can't show it off anywhere else


Here's my old wallpaper.
It's showing works from a doujinka called Idea(obviously)
I really love this person's art and I've tried imitating it
succesfully BTW
Now that I've gained more confidence in myself,
I decided to make a wallpaper with my own works
So, here it is:


First attempt was for this blog.
i really liked how the colour turned out
and lol the HetaliaXK-ON picture in my slideshow~ Doesn't Austria-san look kawaii??
I think brushes was from screentone-san
the texture is from...umm...google?

Here's the second attempt.
This one is for my devArt
Texture is illegally from umerr2000
I didn't use any special brushes for this one.
I thought of giving it a more ancient look but it turned out too bright.
As you can see from my slideshow gadget, the original fanart was blue in colour.

This is my last one.
The picture was originally drawn for my DevArt ID
which I will submit soon...
I'm currently using this as a permanent one because the colours are soft and it gives off a more tranquil feeling.
Brushes are from screentone-san
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyone want me to make wallpapers for them?
though I doubt much will be interested

11 thoughts:

Sharifah 2:50 AM, December 07, 2009  

If that girl in black is you, I love your shoes. If it's not you, tell her that I love her shoes. xD

and textures! Wait- no I mean-

I do mean textures. <333

-anis-

Unknown 3:19 AM, December 07, 2009  

Yes, that's me. Thank you.

Yay for textures~

Sharifah 3:36 AM, December 07, 2009  

I need to visit this screentones-san.

I suppose it's wiser to just buy the tickets if you're sure you're going. I don't know. If it's all the same, there's no need to buy tickets beforehand~

(I need tutorials on how to make walpapers, OTL)

Unknown 3:56 AM, December 07, 2009  

I've just never gone there, will the ticket booth be overly crowded or something? That's one of my concerns.

Lol, i didn't know wallpapers needed tutorials. I thought it just depended on the size of your screen.

Sharifah 4:10 AM, December 07, 2009  

xD;;; i usually buy tickets beforehand just so that i won't spend hours trying to buy a ticket. (but that was for courses and stuff)

hmm, if you're concerned, you could just, you know, buy beforehand. Problem solved!! -waves around italy flag-

problem is, i don't really know my screen size. ^_^;;

Unknown 4:17 AM, December 07, 2009  

True. I'll have to talk with my financial manager first and convince her.
*grabs italy flag*

You should go to Control panel -> appearance & peronalization -> display setting.

There should be "[number] by [number] pixels"

Mines 1280x800.

Sharifah 4:31 AM, December 07, 2009  

oh, thanks! I'll do that!

Wahida K 12:39 PM, December 08, 2009  

don't forget to take tons of picture with anime .......... when you are there... ok?

Unknown 12:50 PM, December 08, 2009  

De aru~!
There's going to be lotsa cosplayers! i'm sure of it!

Just_najmiE 1:36 PM, December 08, 2009  

hey, do me a wallpaper.. anime me please.. hoho.. chibis are cute too.. lalala~~

Unknown 12:56 AM, December 09, 2009  

Lolol, I'll see what I can do.
What's your screen resolution?
And what majority colour do you want, as a base colour of sorts?
Where do you prefer the focus point be at? The right, left or middle?

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind